Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›CalaisTurbo archive
CalaisTurbo archive

[WTB - NSW] Wanted genuine Calais Turbo ($20000)

Started by Miz_VL_Turbo · 18 May 2017 · 49 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

Miz_VL_TurboArchived member
For Sale? Or Wanted? WTB Price/Amount 20000 Open to Swap? Yes State NSW Short Description for title? Wanted genuine Calais Turbo Genuine Turbo Motor? A8? Yes Transmission? NONE Currently Registered? Yes REGO/VIN Number? - Contact Info Other than this Forum? [phone removed] Description Looking to buy a genuine calais turbo in good condition that has current street rego. Not fussed on running gear or transmission. Up to 20K.
0 likes
750hpArchived member
This site is dead these days ����
0 likes
calaist5Archived member
http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/1148812671?utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content= app_ios&utm_medium=social&utm_source=sms (http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/1148812671?utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_ios&utm_medium=social&utm_source=sms) Only one I seen for budget. Still needs tidying up. I would convert back to auto myself personally.
0 likes
aus880Archived member
Yuck, Series I and that gold is disgusting
0 likes
deanoVLCTArchived member
Don't mind that colour But I do mind the price 10-12 would be nicer
0 likes
calaist5Archived member
Gone are the days of picking up low km, full log book AND one owner calais turbos for $10-12,000 Not even a decade ago, you could still do this (very rare these days, if your lucky). Sorry for hijacking thread and bandwidth.
0 likes
KatsaArchived member
That gold Calais turbo was one of mine, I sold it a year ago for 10,500, bloke on sold it for 14500 less than a month later and now this bloke wants 20k 750hp- you'd be surprised how many ppl still browse the forum. Generally you get quality offers/replys on here as apposed to a million Junkers on Facebook
0 likes
calaist5Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by Katsa [View Post] That gold Calais turbo was one of mine, I sold it a year ago for 10,500, bloke on sold it for 14500 less than a month later and now this bloke wants 20k 750hp- you'd be surprised how many ppl still browse the forum. Generally you get quality offers/replys on here as apposed to a million Junkers on Facebook So true It's amazing to see some people pull cars out of no where and not advertised through the major advertising platforms (fbook, gumtree and carsales).
0 likes
750hpArchived member
I wish every time I look on here there hardly any ads Back 10 years ago there'd be a lag full of ads daily I miss those days haha
0 likes
deanoVLCTArchived member
Yeah i remember that But now every "kid" on here has no $ and people are advertising for stupidddd prices
0 likes
750hpArchived member
Haha, true I remember buying my vlct off here with a fully forged motor, to4 manual excellent condition for 10k Now These wankers are asking 6-10k for a standard vl exec ����
0 likes
KatsaArchived member
There's a white bt1 rolling she'll on gumtree for 17k clean car but far out
0 likes
Miz_VL_TurboArchived member
There really is nothing around at the moment! Oh how I wish I never sold my MX7 vlct...
0 likes
750hpArchived member
Haha I'm not paying these guys asking price Just sit and wait
0 likes
KatsaArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by Miz_VL_Turbo [View Post] There really is nothing around at the moment! Oh how I wish I never sold my MX7 vlct... Erin, the cars I've sold over the years make me almost cry just thinking about it, not for the money, but as you said cause of the garbage out there at the moment. Patience is your friend, something WILL come up
0 likes
deanoVLCTArchived member
Correct Chris not for the $ cause the $ is not real all a myth! You just miss your real neat tidy cars that we all sold on
0 likes
aLbArchived member
Good clean original turbo 25+ and the price just keeps climbing. You'll be very lucky to find anything for 20 or under.
0 likes
1815261Archived member
https://www.carsales.com.au/private/...SSE-AD-4726929 (https://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Holden-Calais-1988/SSE-AD-4726929) Ridiculous...
0 likes
aus880Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by 1815261 [View Post] https://www.carsales.com.au/private/...SSE-AD-4726929 (https://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Holden-Calais-1988/SSE-AD-4726929) Ridiculous... Had exactly the same car a while back, could even be it
0 likes
KatsaArchived member
Exact same car was for sale by the exact same person for 30k a year ago.......
0 likes

This discussion is closed to new replies.

Who’s online

1 member and 16 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today18

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 77 images saved from CT