Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
Hi Guys
Its been a long while since we have had a CT cruise, just thought I would see who is keen and more importantly who has a car that is actually working to go cruising with!
If you can reply via the poll and in thread if you also wish.
Cheers
Oliver.
0 likes
Same here, realisticly atleast 2-3 months out.
I hate cars.
0 likes
Can do next month or this year
0 likes
Hey guys new on here, was on here about six years ago from my last vl. If my new one passes pits next week I'm definitely keen
0 likes
If I can keep mine on the road am keen.
0 likes
Keen but new one wont be ready this year lol
0 likes
29-06-17, 22:36 GMT+10#12 You still got yours Mike?
0 likes
03-07-17, 20:20 GMT+10#15 Yep, just trying to finish it off again lol
0 likes
04-10-17, 22:36 GMT+10#17 Possibly 10 VLs soon? That's a cruise isn't it?
There's only a dozen Sundays left till the new year.
Would be good to organise something before the silly season.
0 likes
05-10-17, 08:28 GMT+10#18 Mine's running, but waiting for a trigger kit to make it bettererer.
Keen once it's done though =)
0 likes
04-11-17, 18:56 GMT+10#19 Thought i'd make a cameo appearance - I am definitely keen, will need to jump in your car though Oliver, unless i am able to track down my old Calais and get it back before this cruise.
0 likes
04-11-17, 21:53 GMT+10#20 so when is this happening?
0 likes