Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

CTWA Chat thread

Started by Steve · 17 Dec 2015 · 40 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

SteveArchived member
Have at it. Death threats not allowed though.
0 likes
EVLArchived member
I've waited over 10yrs for this day... Now that it's here, I'm not sure what to do :S Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
PsychotikArchived member
I wish this forum were more active.
0 likes
SteveArchived member
dont we all. FB really is ****.........
0 likes
EVLArchived member
haha you're about 5 years too late bud ---------- Post added 17-12-15 at 22:19 ---------- i need help choosing rims. vx gts - hard to find, expensive, miss them tho new china simmons - cheapish, over played? vintage ct don't really want 20's prefer 19's help?
0 likes
SteveArchived member
What do you think of the VZ Maloo R8 rims? Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
PsychotikArchived member
Yeah CT really filters out the f*ckwits in comparison to Facebook. Plus the Staff actually ban the drop kicks, unlike Facebook pages. @EVL on that Perth VL club page someone is selling a set of VX GTS' for $700.00 ONO. I like them a lot, and Simmons are good on any VL, but I feel they're kind of played out as most people have them. How about Siggy's?
0 likes
SteveArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by Psychotik [View Post] Yeah CT really filters out the f*ckwits in comparison to Facebook. Plus the Staff actually ban the drop kicks, unlike Facebook pages. @EVL on that Perth VL club page someone is selling a set of VX GTS' for $700.00 ONO. Those VX GTS on FB are trashed. Banning ppl on FB? Once I start, I wont know where to stop, so whats the point lol
0 likes
EVLArchived member
not sure i've ever noticed those vz maloo wheels steve will add them to the think list! ---------- Post added 18-12-15 at 01:53 ---------- not a huge sigs fan :/
0 likes
PsychotikArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by Steve [View Post] Those VX GTS on FB are trashed. Banning ppl on FB? Once I start, I wont know where to stop, so whats the point lol Gotta weed out all the ****wits but mate. Come on. You can do it. I believe in you. Just don't ban me Yeah they looked f*cked.. repairable possibly? Haha. ---------- Post added 18-12-15 at 12:24 ---------- Quote: Originally Posted by EVL [View Post] not sure i've ever noticed those vz maloo wheels steve will add them to the think list! ---------- Post added 18-12-15 at 01:53 ---------- not a huge sigs fan :/ Hmm Pentagons or VE Super Sports? Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
REALISTArchived member
Hey guys, anyone want to swap their VL for a VG ute? kthankx
0 likes
CurlyArchived member
I'm giving my ****box a bit of a birthday! Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
PsychotikArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by REALIST [View Post] Hey guys, anyone want to swap their VL for a VG ute? kthankx Will you swap your VG ute for a slab of Emu Export?
0 likes
SteveArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by REALIST [View Post] Hey guys, anyone want to swap their VL for a VG ute? kthankx only if it comes with XU6 rims ---------- Post added 19-12-15 at 02:47 ---------- Quote: Originally Posted by Curly [View Post] I'm giving my ****box a bit of a birthday! Hi Curly, been ages since I've seen you around. What you got planned? Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
CurlyArchived member
Plans are to restore all the run down areas of the car that have deteriorated while i was dailying it at uni (and not maintaining it...). It needs a really good clean inside, wheels to be restored, little issues to do with the electrics sorted, like the aerial and remote locking, diff needs a rebuild and gearbox upgrade (R33 ideally), and then I'll look at chucking on the XR6 turbo that's sitting in my bedroom and upgrading ECU and injectors. Just a matter of talking myself in to diverting funds towards it, haha. In the end I want it to be reliable and unassuming. I vaguely recall seeing the white one up for sale - did you end up getting rid of it? Remember that drag race down Forrest Highway a few years ago, haha.
0 likes
REALISTArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by Steve [View Post] only if it comes with XU6 rims[COLOR="Silver"] I'm reporting you for harassment.
0 likes
EVLArchived member
Anyone treating their VL's for xmas?
0 likes
SkinkisArchived member
I decided to treat myself and the GF instead of the VL for once, so we took a trip to Europe to soak up the cold, nice weather The VL can sit in the shed and sleep for now, to damn hot outside to drive it either way. Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
SteveArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by Curly [View Post] Plans are to restore all the run down areas of the car that have deteriorated while i was dailying it at uni (and not maintaining it...). It needs a really good clean inside, wheels to be restored, little issues to do with the electrics sorted, like the aerial and remote locking, diff needs a rebuild and gearbox upgrade (R33 ideally), and then I'll look at chucking on the XR6 turbo that's sitting in my bedroom and upgrading ECU and injectors. Just a matter of talking myself in to diverting funds towards it, haha. In the end I want it to be reliable and unassuming. I vaguely recall seeing the white one up for sale - did you end up getting rid of it? Remember that drag race down Forrest Highway a few years ago, haha. Forrest Hwy? Nah wasnt me Sold it to another guy whos on here now and again.. You'll get there mate! Quote: Originally Posted by REALIST [View Post] I'm reporting you for harassment. Quote: Originally Posted by EVL [View Post] Anyone treating their VL's for xmas? Spent enough for a few xmas' already this year lol Quote: Originally Posted by Skinkis [View Post] I decided to treat myself and the GF instead of the VL for once, so we took a trip to Europe to soak up the cold, nice weather The VL can sit in the shed and sleep for now, to damn hot outside to drive it either way. Where to mate? Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
Xibit0rArchived member
rant for the day no **** wants to swap for a vg ute on xu6 rims
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

1 member and 4 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today31

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 217 images saved from CT