THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM
HOLDCOM Community
Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.
Sponsored by HOLDCOM AUTO PARTS ↗
+ Start a discussion
Meets & events
General Discussion - WA
Started by Psychotik · 7 May 2015 · 28 repliesPreserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
07-05-15, 17:23 GMT+10#2
I predict I'll appear straight in comparison to how this will go down.
0 likes
07-05-15, 20:09 GMT+10#4
@TheChad with that sort of attitude, I'm sure it'll happen
--
I realized a flaw with this plan. We need members from WA to post here, and there's what... 15-20 "active" members from WA? Not even? F&ck.
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
08-05-15, 14:12 GMT+10#8
Have you applied to become a paying member of the forum? There's a general chat thread that actually has a fair bit going on.
If you do I wouldn't dig too far into some of the totw threads though.
0 likes
08-05-15, 22:01 GMT+10#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChad
[View Post]
I predict I'll appear straight in comparison to how this will go down.
Made me lol
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
09-05-15, 01:11 GMT+10#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by thechad
[View Post]
i predict i'll appear straight in comparison to how this will go down.
yes!
0 likes
12-05-15, 22:25 GMT+10#15
Don't be a smart ass Steve. Don't need your negative attitude weighing down this very active thread, which totally didn't fail the moment I posted it.
0 likes
13-05-15, 02:50 GMT+10#18
Yeah. This is a very active thread. Don't need negative attitudes on it hahahahahahah.
0 likes
13-05-15, 14:44 GMT+10#20
Bull**** little jobs that take forever when building a car are the most boring thing ever.
Waiting for parts is good, its like Christmas time for me when ever I come back to Perth and get to open all the stuff I drunkenly bought on eBay and forgot about.
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.
Who’s online
0 members and 6 guests active in the last 15 minutes
No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.
Visitors Today82
6,402 threads, 42,765 posts and 628 images saved from CT
18.7% of indexed threads saved