Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
Sunglass holder: resprayed in beige - $90
Bootlid seal, approximately 7 metres in length - $30
Email: [email removed]
Mob:[phone removed]
0 likes
Hey mate any pics of the sunnies holder?
0 likes
Yeah, I'll get some pics for ya in the next couple of days
0 likes
(http://s260.photobucket.com/user/pilico/media/P8050021_zpsvjw00wk9.jpg.html)
(http://s260.photobucket.com/user/pilico/media/P8050030_zpstwjl0yrl.jpg.html)
(http://s260.photobucket.com/user/pilico/media/P8050029_zpsjjjnjmu0.jpg.html)
(http://s260.photobucket.com/user/pilico/media/P8050022_zps4lrzsbcy.jpg.html)
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
17-11-15, 21:19 GMT+10#10 I ended up finding a sunnies holder locally, but just wondering what paint you used to respray yours, it looks like the factory colour
0 likes
07-12-15, 10:46 GMT+10#11 Yeah, Sandalwood (I think)
Mate of mine did it.
and Bump
0 likes
20-04-16, 22:49 GMT+10#17 Hi there, apologies for hijacking your thread with a question.
I love the finish of your sunglasses holder, did you friend spray it with an aerosol can or spray gun?
All the best with the sale.
0 likes
12-05-16, 11:12 GMT+10#18 Thanks mate,
With a gun; I think he finished it with clear, not sure.
All I did was just buy the paint and he did the rest
0 likes
This discussion is closed to new replies.