Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

calais turbo wa WAKE UP POST

Started by burgo88 · 9 Mar 2015 · 46 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

burgo88Archived member
first log in after a good 1-2years id say and after talking to the old CT boys on the weekend at gazzanats there's only two pages of unread threads haha. Back in the day I remember if you went 2-3 days you were spending hours to catch up just reading the posts and threads in between building hektikness. How times have changed!! Anyway rumor has it of a CT reunion cruise where as the old vl cruisers will need to leave their humble sheds and covers for a day to roll out on fresh rubber with a boot full of spare parts =)
0 likes
VLWAGONITArchived member
Things have indeed changed. I think I mostly still come on here just out of habit. I'll have my wagon ready to cruise in a month or so
0 likes
SinArchived member
Still awake
0 likes
ADICTIVArchived member
Me too... still throwing money at mine and getting nothing in return..... yet lol
0 likes
ILLUSIVArchived member
I'm still here..... I think Facebook has killed forums in general, but I still come here. Keen to cruise, when I get my calais going again and put the dash back in the walky after the sunroof died and had an electrical issue.
0 likes
EVLArchived member
Reunion is happening, get the tools out and get them rigs running Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
rb25vlt8Archived member
Keen as to get a whole heap of vl and head bunno for a day cruze il have my motor changed mid next month then im keen !!!! Its a shame how ct wa has died lets get it happening again
0 likes
ns15tntArchived member
I'm still here. Always on this fantastic site. Also guys of wa. Join Perth vl club on Facebook. Regular cruises and a good support network
0 likes
SteveArchived member
facebook sucks Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
OliverArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by Steve [View Post] facebook sucks x2. CT has all the info you cant store on FB. Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
satansLBOArchived member
im in, when?
0 likes
TheChadArchived member
I'm still here. Mine's running fine. I just fear the yellow so I'm keeping it hidden while I generate some $$.
0 likes
OliverArchived member
The new car is nearly ready Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
brusselArchived member
Maybe we can get a few trailers and chuck those that can't drive on the trailers...it should double the amount of vls attending����
0 likes
genkiArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by TheChad [View Post] I'm still here. Mine's running fine. I just fear the yellow so I'm keeping it hidden while I generate some $$. Police aren't on the look out for tidy, modified VL Calais Jack Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
TheChadArchived member
They are if it's on gate, and if it's not then my corolla does the same more comfortably...
0 likes
genkiArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by TheChad [View Post] They are if it's on gate, and if it's not then my corolla does the same more comfortably... You never get on gate though...........actually, you still haven't taken me for a drive in your car! rat bag. Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
EVLArchived member
I prefer driving this xoxo Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
inkArchived member
I can't believe people still creep this forum. Sold my VL, best thing I ever done. Driving a VL as a daily for nearly 10 years was crazy. Kudos to those that are still committed!
0 likes
SinArchived member
Could have a calaisturbo 15th anniversary gathering/cruise in September?
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 3 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today29

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 216 images saved from CT