Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
20th july sunday vl cruise meet bunnings mile end 10am leave 1030.. if vl off th road bring ya daily
0 likes
ill try and get there haven't taken the vl out for a decent drive/cruise in ages..
0 likes
Awesome vlwagz I haven't seen ya beast in very long time. .gpt great cruise route planned to I hear lol.
0 likes
Anyone else keen on a cruise?
0 likes
Awesome see ya there.. so far from wat I been told should have 12 vlz so not bad turnout
0 likes
Was a great night out till the misses got sick haha but few decent vls out their
0 likes
This cruise isnt till JULY 20th mate.. keep date free.
0 likes
Only 2 weeks to go.. anyone else keen on coming?
0 likes
07-07-14, 16:11 GMT+10#10 i might show up in the new troll, might even bring the slr camera and see if i can take some cool photo's
0 likes
07-07-14, 20:16 GMT+10#11 I will be there if it isn't raining.
0 likes
07-07-14, 23:34 GMT+10#12 Awesome guys hope to c ya there
0 likes
16-07-14, 08:44 GMT+10#13 Seeing as the vl has only just got the coil overs and rear suspension welded up and front brakes and adjustable caster arms put in this week it still won't be ready for any cruises for a while. I did notice u mentioned about bringing daily drivers along.... Although having the opposition name badge on it would my xr6 turbo ute be acceptable?
0 likes
16-07-14, 13:07 GMT+10#14 Haha thats all good man come along n met the new faces. My vlt is off th road still so its all good lol
0 likes
19-07-14, 12:28 GMT+10#15 Cruise is on tomorrow hope to c you guys there
0 likes
19-07-14, 21:27 GMT+10#16 i wont make it guys i gotta work.
0 likes
20-07-14, 15:59 GMT+10#17 Great turn out today guys.
0 likes
20-07-14, 18:02 GMT+10#18 any pics?????????????????????????
0 likes
20-07-14, 18:35 GMT+10#19 Quote:
Originally Posted by VL_JOHN
[View Post]
Great turn out today guys.
Was good to see a bigger group of turbos in the same place for a change.
Your car sounded great.
What happened after leaving the hills?
I got lost with a girl in her vl turbo
and I just headed for the freeway back to Adelaide.
Anyway hopefully more to come in the coming months.
---------- Post added 20-07-14 at 18:07 ----------
Quote:
Originally Posted by John boy
[View Post]
any pics?????????????????????????
Quite possibly taken and uploaded on a closed F/book group.
I dont have the link or facebook.
Hopefully someone is nice enough to repost
0 likes
20-07-14, 21:46 GMT+10#20 I gotta make the nest one I haven't taken the wagon out for a decent drive in ages.
0 likes