Preserved from CalaisTurbo (partial recovery). Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
For Sale? Or Wanted? WTB
Price/Amount $15000+
Open to Swap? No
State NSW
Short Description for title? SPORT/LE by HDT
Genuine Turbo Motor? A8? Yes
Transmission? NONE
Currently Registered? No
REGO/VIN Number? -
Contact Info Other than this Forum? [email removed]
Description Wanted...
VL Sport or VL LE by HDT...
Preferably with Scheel trim, the higher optioned the better.
I am open to anything so if you have one and are thinking of selling please let me know...
Please note the price is naturally indicative of condition and options.
Thanks
Dan
[phone removed]
[email removed]
0 likes
good luck guys trying to find one of these for around $15000 try $30 000 and upwards
0 likes
you will find one the secret is waiting, I agree with the above post however if you want a mint one youll need 30k
if you want a bits n pieces one 15-20 and if you want something tidy with afew mods 18-25k
0 likes
I was lucky enough to pick a Calais turbo sport up about two months ago. I had been searching for a couple years for the right car. There was a silver one for sale in Mackey on carsales. Was in ok condition, had a few things missing and needed fixing, was also priced a little high. It was uploaded in the hdt Calais sport thread.
0 likes
did you buy the silver one trevo? it was a well optioned unit mates sunroof, scheels, momos, etc etc
0 likes
Nah I bought a red one from up here in Queensland. The silver one is probably still for sale, think the guy was sick of phone calls about the car.
0 likes
Thanks for the feedback guys...
The 15k price I threw up was merely a starting price...Happy to crack 30k for the right car...
I was speaking to an old fella who has one and had a VN Grp A, was going to sell the Sport to me but decided to sell the Group A.
0 likes
His name wasn't Terry from Murwillumbah was it? The bloke I bought mine off had a vn group a also.
0 likes
10-06-14, 16:56 GMT+10#10 Trevo... the name rings a bell... he was pretty vague about it to be honest... can't imagine there's too many people around who would own both...
If you got it then you got a nice vehicle bud... envious...
0 likes
10-06-14, 17:17 GMT+10#11 Yeah I'm pretty happy with it, think I was pretty lucky to have gotten the chance to buy it. I'm always looking at vl's and parts. If I see any come up I'll let you know. Not sure if you know of these sites, but australian muscle cars.com and trade unique cars.com are a couple web sites that may also be useful to you. Good luck.
0 likes
11-06-14, 09:29 GMT+10#12 Much appreciated Trev...
Yeah I'm all over those sites, atleast 5 times a day checkin whats going up...
0 likes
13-06-14, 22:37 GMT+10#13 Silver one got sold $22k to someone from Sydney
0 likes
14-06-14, 08:53 GMT+10#14 Wow big drop from the original 35k they wanted good buy!
0 likes
14-06-14, 13:49 GMT+10#15 Quote:
Originally Posted by CATCHME
[View Post]
Silver one got sold $22k to someone from Sydney
So that would make it four silver VL Calais Turbo Sports now around the traps LOL.
0 likes
15-06-14, 16:28 GMT+10#16 Black le for sale on carsales, doesn't look too bad.
0 likes
16-06-14, 10:46 GMT+10#17 Going to check it out this week.
0 likes
16-06-14, 16:20 GMT+10#18 The old ILE30T.
Very nice car, and genuine black too I believe!
0 likes
16-06-14, 19:50 GMT+10#19 Deposit has been taken , good as sold
0 likes
This discussion is closed to new replies.