THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM
HOLDCOM Community
Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.
Sponsored by HOLDCOM AUTO PARTS ↗
+ Start a discussion
Meets & events
queens bday cruise
Started by kevspec · 11 May 2014 · 52 repliesPreserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
12-05-14, 01:33 GMT+10#2
Yeh I might be up for a cruise if i can get my VL ready in time. Otherwise ill just bring my subaru down
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
12-05-14, 21:06 GMT+10#4
Spread it round would rather a decent drive none of this 10 minute crap
0 likes
19-05-14, 18:19 GMT+10#8
A longer cruise is always better
I went with a mate on a rotary cruise
The cruise started in frankston, stoped in stkilda (where we meet up with them),
Over the westgate, stoped at bp on the way to Geelong, went to Geelong & had a mini show on the pier, then took off from there to queenscliff, took the ferry to sorrento, and back to frankston
The cruise was all day & one of the better ones I've been on.
And everyone was cruising together.
0 likes
19-05-14, 18:39 GMT+10#9
That sounds like the go someone start naming places and times and spreading the word
0 likes
22-05-14, 16:43 GMT+10#11
I'd have to refinance my house to cover the fuel bill for a cruise that long But i'll certainly tag along for some of it.
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
24-05-14, 17:30 GMT+10#13
I'll come down from Ballarat and happy to meet at a northern or western meet point.
0 likes
24-05-14, 18:24 GMT+10#14
Yeah thats cool but I have been out of the loop for years and dont know where any good spots are these days or who else we should try and contact to come along
0 likes
31-05-14, 21:31 GMT+10#18
So far station peir is only apot no time yet everyone is hopeless I dont know nothing as I have out of it for least 5 years
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.
Who’s online
1 member and 2 guests active in the last 15 minutes
Visitors Today91
7,520 threads, 49,831 posts and 725 images saved from CT
22.0% of indexed threads saved