Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

WTB: Venetian Blinds for a VL

Started by Psychotik · 9 Mar 2014 · 24 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo (partial recovery). Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

PsychotikArchived member
As the title states, I would like to buy some venetian blinds for a reasonable price for a VL Commodore. I would prefer it if you lived near Perth, Mandurah or Waroona. Just so it is within driving distance of my house. Please contact me on CalaisTurbo only, as I am not willing to give out my Phone Number at this current stage.
0 likes
InjectionArchived member
Check ebay, there's a dude in sa that makes them, about $240 brand new delivered to your door.
0 likes
PsychotikArchived member
Really? Nice man, I will have a look. How do I pay him though? I don't have any online money currently, and don't really intend to.. as of yet.
0 likes
VLWAGONITArchived member
Yeah I got my rear ones from ebay and they are decent quality
0 likes
PsychotikArchived member
Bump, please no ebay suggestions, I know its good etc, but I literally cannot buy it, I don't use online money, especially with that large amount of money, I may in the future but atm no, I like to see the product in person, before purchasing.
0 likes
CurlyArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by Psychotik [View Post] Bump, please no ebay suggestions, I know its good etc, but I literally cannot buy it, I don't use online money, especially with that large amount of money, I may in the future but atm no, I like to see the product in person, before purchasing. I've also bought a rear venetian from the seller on eBay and the product is flawless. Perfect fit. To be honest, it would be a lot easier and quicker for you to acquire parts online. If you are with a bank, get a debit card which can be used online. They basically work like a key card, drawing from your bank account, but can be used anywhere a credit card can.
0 likes
PsychotikArchived member
Bump
0 likes
OliverArchived member
There is some on Gumtree.
0 likes
PsychotikArchived member
^ Link please, I looked but yeah it didn't display anything?
0 likes
OliverArchived member
http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/tappi...nd-/1042041075 (http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/tapping/engine-engine-parts-transmission/vl-calais-turbo-black-rear-venetian-blind-/1042041075)
0 likes
PsychotikArchived member
275, seems a bit steep, will enquire for a MUCH lower price.
0 likes
inkArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by Psychotik [View Post] 275, seems a bit steep, will enquire for a MUCH lower price. Get used to spending money, you just bought a VL!
0 likes
PsychotikArchived member
Hahaha, I actually started speaking to the guy a lot who owned the venetians. Turns out the guy owns 6x VL Calais's. Quite a nice guy to talk to, just waiting for him to register here.
0 likes
TheChadArchived member
Don't pay more than 300 for a set... they go for that price regularly I got my set of rear and side for $300 second hand. Not in the colour I wanted though, still haven't got around to painting them.
0 likes
PsychotikArchived member
Bump. Please no more Ebay suggestions. Thanks.
0 likes
inkArchived member
Have you tried eBay BRO?
0 likes
PsychotikArchived member
Ink I swear to god.
0 likes
PsychotikArchived member
Bump.
0 likes
will-98Archived member
Man no joke , go on gumtree thers at least 10 for cheap , im looking aswel and cant find a lot in vic ---------- Post added 13-04-14 at 01:28 ---------- Keep an eye out for wreckers, a mate once picked some up for $13. Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
PsychotikArchived member
O wow, thats cheap as. Cheers mate, will go down to the wreckers asap. I'll also look on gumtree, been having issues with it crashing my browser tho. I have only found one, but that was a while back...
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

1 member and 2 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today91

7,520 threads, 49,831 posts and 725 images saved from CT

22.0% of indexed threads saved