Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›CalaisTurbo archive
CalaisTurbo archive

FS: Various Items, VLT Hubcaps, Injectors, ECU

Started by Alastair · 16 Feb 2014 · 22 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

AlastairArchived member
Hi guys, Cleaning out my garage. I am selling 6 1000cc Rochestor injectors used but still in great working order $450 Set of 4 VLT hubcaps in ok condition but need to be re-glued in some places $250 Microtech LT12s with Microtech dash and x6 ignitor box, have loom to suit RB30 and individual coils and spark plug leads. $1200 Call or Text [phone removed] during reasonable hours. Pretty firm on prices but may negotiate.
0 likes
AlastairArchived member
Bump
0 likes
slvlt4Archived member
U don't have an at2 comp do ya?
0 likes
AlastairArchived member
Injectors are sold. ECU and hubcaps still for sale!!!
0 likes
addicti0nArchived member
Take 1000 for the ecu and bits Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk
0 likes
kevspecArchived member
Turbo axle?
0 likes
DIMAZIVLArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by slvlt4 [View Post] U don't have an at2 comp do ya? I have one of these. Contact via [phone removed]
0 likes
86_vlbtArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by slvlt4 [View Post] U don't have an at2 comp do ya? ask wogpsi pretty sure he has an at2 for sale
0 likes
AlastairArchived member
Lets stay on the topic of what I'm selling. Thanks.
0 likes
AlastairArchived member
Bump
0 likes
ls1dreamsArchived member
I'll take the turbo hubcaps for $50? Feel free to call me a tight ass lol, I know its coming.
0 likes
OmgaTurkArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by ls1dreams [View Post] I'll take the turbo hubcaps for $50? Feel free to call me a tight ass lol, I know its coming. Heheheh bidding war? Ill give you $100 cash
0 likes
TRELL4Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by OmgaTurk [View Post] Heheheh bidding war? Ill give you $100 cash Ooo i like bidding wars. Id do 125!
0 likes
ls1dreamsArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by TRELL4 [View Post] Ooo i like bidding wars. Id do 125! Yep we'rea biddin! I'll do $125.50! :P Nah but srs, any pics if the hub caps? I fitted my NA 14's back to my car and the hubcaps are broken and look nasty.. ---------- Post added 15-03-14 at 00:34 ---------- Quote: Originally Posted by OmgaTurk [View Post] Heheheh bidding war? Ill give you $100 cash DAMMIT! Why'd you bid so high! Should've added $25 to my offer heheh.
0 likes
AlastairArchived member
Text me for pictures
0 likes
TurismoArchived member
150 on the hub caps Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
AlastairArchived member
Injectors are sold everything else is available please make an offer want it all gone.
0 likes
MUSArchived member
$160 for hubbies. Pm if interested.
0 likes
AlastairArchived member
Pm sent ---------- Post added 30-01-15 at 18:13 ---------- VLT hubcaps sold!!!! ECU is still available make an offer want it all gone.
0 likes
AlastairArchived member
Bump make an offer
0 likes

This discussion is closed to new replies.

Who’s online

1 member and 3 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today88

7,212 threads, 48,114 posts and 710 images saved from CT

21.1% of indexed threads saved