Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›CalaisTurbo archive
CalaisTurbo archive

Wtb - gktech no holes cooler kit.

Started by ls1dreams · 2 Jan 2014 · 21 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

ls1dreamsArchived member
As tital says, I'm chasing a GKTECH no holes cooler kit. I've just turbo'd my VL and I stupidly installed a muzza spec 600x300 cooler. I thought I could handle the muzza, but I can't. I literally hate myself for ruining my VL. I've got cash waiting to purchase one of these kits or a similar kinda kit. Even if you've only got the GKTECH core, I'll buy that. I'm desperate to have on of these coolers. Contact me via mobile, it's most direct route. Thank you all, and sell me a cooler kit :D [phone removed] - Jeremy
0 likes
ls1dreamsArchived member
Bump guys I'm el despardo
0 likes
12maneymArchived member
Just jap sell a no holes kit which I think is better than the gktech one.$500 with a 600 x 300 cooler. If you want a hidden cooler I'll sell you mine.
0 likes
ls1dreamsArchived member
That's what I've currently got in my car, a 600x300 core with a no holes kit. I don't like it haha. Did you message me today ? At around 4 o'clock?
0 likes
12maneymArchived member
Message you about what? I don't think I did
0 likes
XITEYUArchived member
im after a no hole cooler kit to but not fussed if cooler isnt hidden. if anyone knows where to get one no more than $500 pm me :) s.e melb prefered.
0 likes
12maneymArchived member
Justjap.com like I said before :)
0 likes
ls1dreamsArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by 12maneym [View Post] Message you about what? I don't think I did I got a message from someone in Sydney offering me a whole kit for sale. I thought it may have been you. Alls good, I purchased the kit from him I've paid via paypal and he hasn't replied. I hope I haven't been jibbed..
0 likes
12maneymArchived member
Nah I'm in Albury. Hope you haven't either mate cos there's some gypsys on here
0 likes
MUSArchived member
Mate all you need is a smaller cooler and mount it higher so it doesn't hang low.
0 likes
ls1dreamsArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by 12maneym [View Post] Nah I'm in Albury. Hope you haven't either mate cos there's some gypsys on here Yeah.. I got jibbed :/ Got a message the next day, after I paid "Look my name iz paige matt and I split up yesterday he doeznt have a phone anymore but I would appreciate if you could find a way to talk to him not me. You can add him on facebook. Matthew oliver" I've called her back and she hasn't answered any of my calls. Yay. Buuuummmmp ---------- Post added 11-01-14 at 23:37 ---------- Quote: Originally Posted by MUS [View Post] Mate all you need is a smaller cooler and mount it higher so it doesn't hang low. I'd prefer the GKTECH kit just cause it's a no holes kit and sits perfect. I've revived offers form people with just the core. So my next step will be to speak with my brothers fab guy and get him to make me piping to suit.
0 likes
12maneymArchived member
Honestly mate the just jap kit is as good and the clamps are better. Sorry bout old mate ripping you off.
0 likes
ls1dreamsArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by 12maneym [View Post] Honestly mate the just jap kit is as good and the clamps are better. Sorry bout old mate ripping you off. Yeah pretty guttered about getting ripped :/ Do just jap make the core only or?
0 likes
Wkd_VlArchived member
Ive got gktech cold side piping if your intrested ?
0 likes
slturbo86Archived member
is the just jap kit no holes though? I send them a message and they said you gotta cut a hole in the guard :/
0 likes
radz86Archived member
Doesnt JD Customs do a no hole kit?
0 likes
ls1dreamsArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by Wkd_Vl [View Post] Ive got gktech cold side piping if your intrested ? Thanks for the offer, but I'll just get custom stuff. I've waited so much cash on this I feel stupid. I'd rather purchase the whole kit not bits and pieces sorta thing. ---------- Post added 13-01-14 at 18:46 ---------- Quote: Originally Posted by slturbo86 [View Post] is the just jap kit no holes though? I send them a message and they said you gotta cut a hole in the guard :/ Sounds like just jap isn't hole less then :/ I'll add a link with someone's photos of their just jap set up. Couldn't really see the holes though. http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/showthread.php?t=266231 ---------- Post added 13-01-14 at 18:48 ---------- Quote: Originally Posted by radz86 [View Post] Doesnt JD Customs do a no hole kit? JD do make a kit, but from my understanding they're pricey as all hell. They're an amazing kit. All heat painted Matt black, but yeah the price is like $700 I think it was was? The core hangs below the bar too, it's not even a stealth kit like the GKTECH one.
0 likes
12maneymArchived member
Just jap are no holes
0 likes
slturbo86Archived member
looking at the pic of the just jap kit it definitely looks like a no holes kit, maybe the person running there ebay doesn't even know lol
0 likes
TurismoArchived member
Hit and miss with Just Jap Even their description on their website states "- ( Modification To Body Of Car Maybe Needed )" Price $429 Their just a generic Cooling Pro brand. Made in some A-Hole end of the world. I had a gk kit back in the day Amazing quality and fitted no worries Their is defiantly a market for quality cooler kits and if quality is a priority word wold spread far and wide. Who ever is will to take it on would be a wealthy man. But for the time being people will be sucked into buying $20 worth of scrap that's generically moulded, with no focus on quality and integrate for a **** ton of cash. May sound tight but I believe a good products deserve their place in this world And $429 is still a lot of cash to pay for a half assed job Buyers choice.
0 likes

This discussion is closed to new replies.

Who’s online

0 members and 5 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today97

7,542 threads, 49,958 posts and 727 images saved from CT

22.0% of indexed threads saved