Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

vl turbo nationals

Started by vlct2010 · 19 Nov 2013 · 22 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

vlct2010Archived member
Who entering to race n who entering show n shine? Not long to go now!! Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
COLEYZArchived member
Ive entered to Race. Leaving Melb on Friday morning! Looking forward to it!
0 likes
vlct2010Archived member
Awesome. .!! Got mine off defect today so busy busy b4 Saturday
0 likes
WeezyArchived member
Spectating, Can't wait! I hear chafey is putting his car up for sale after this event if he doesn't make 10.2
0 likes
SPRIGZYArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by Weezy [View Post] Spectating, Can't wait! I hear chafey is putting his car up for sale after this event if he doesn't make 10.2 Haha that will be a good laugh lol
0 likes
-pumba-Archived member
ive entered to race. looking forward to it
0 likes
MADVLT1Archived member
Ive entred. Cant wait.
0 likes
vlct2010Archived member
Awesome looks like the sa guys got some good solid competitors.. sean wat u hoping to run? U had it on dyno yet to fine tune it? N same for u madvlt..?
0 likes
vin-vltArchived member
ive entered to race. Hanging. Wish it was a little more 'VL' dedicated. Seems like the event is going to be too busy and you'll get minimum passes but we'll see I guess.
0 likes
COLEYZArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by vlct2010 [View Post] Awesome looks like the sa guys got some good solid competitors.. sean wat u hoping to run? U had it on dyno yet to fine tune it? N same for u madvlt..? Yeah I finally got it all sorted! Ready to rock n roll!!!!! I'd be stocked if it ran an 8.9. Went 9.50 @ 148mph on last tune of 430rwkw so its got more that enough power to get into the 8's. Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
vlct2010Archived member
Sounds good mate cnt wait to see it is there many guys from VIC coming to race in the street classes do u kno? Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
TURBZArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by Weezy [View Post] Spectating, Can't wait! I hear chafey is putting his car up for sale after this event if he doesn't make 10.2 He would get into the 9's if he had a G-Cylinder..
0 likes
COLEYZArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by vlct2010 [View Post] Sounds good mate cnt wait to see it is there many guys from VIC coming to race in the street classes do u kno? Ive heard talk of a few coming over but I'm not 100% sure who n how many. Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
vlct2010Archived member
Ohok sounds good
0 likes
XCHASEArchived member
Undecided if racing or not :P
0 likes
WeezyArchived member
Which means the famous XCHAFE will be up for sale after this weekend ladies and gents. I'd love it if someone bought it and ran 10.18 straight off the trailer
0 likes
VLCT88Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by Weezy [View Post] Which means the famous XCHAFE will be up for sale after this weekend ladies and gents. I'd love it if someone bought it and ran 10.18 straight off the trailer Put ya $$$ where ya mouth is then Weez...
0 likes
WeezyArchived member
I will never own another VLT in my whole life, ever.
0 likes
vlct2010Archived member
^^ lol... is corran racing??
0 likes
VLCT88Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by Weezy [View Post] I will never own another VLT in my whole life, ever. You also said that about sucking fat ones, but that didn't last Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

1 member and 3 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today92

7,520 threads, 49,831 posts and 725 images saved from CT

22.0% of indexed threads saved