Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
Hi all thought id put this up ere there is a vl cruise on 13th October meet at bunnings mile end at 9:30 t 10:00 heading south then up into hills n back down again then up again to gummaracha for lunch n then out north then finishing up at villies..
0 likes
would love to but have plans for 3pm that day. i might come for the first hour or two then part ways when i need to.
0 likes
I'll be there with any luck. Will be in the goon bag though most likely.
0 likes
Haha thats ok murph.. n matt b nice c ur wagz again bro even if its for bit..
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
Quote:
Originally Posted by vlwagz
[View Post]
would love to but have plans for 3pm that day. i might come for the first hour or two then part ways when i need to.
I start work at 1:30pm but im still going.
0 likes
Somebody come and put my manifold, turbo and dump pipe back on and I will come lol
0 likes
I'll try to make it, just got 50 CAL out of storage where it's been for the last 3 years or so while i was on holidays
0 likes
06-10-13, 19:16 GMT+10#10 Well I wont b there now as I got ***ed over n defected yesterday morning driving to work...
0 likes
06-10-13, 21:04 GMT+10#11 So u lyk goin 4 long distance, shud bryng da jeri kans wif so dnt run outa fewl?
0 likes
07-10-13, 14:13 GMT+10#12 Quote:
Originally Posted by TUXEDO
[View Post]
So u lyk goin 4 long distance, shud bryng da jeri kans wif so dnt run outa fewl?
jezza kanz bruv
0 likes
08-10-13, 20:12 GMT+10#13 I wont make it anymore, the vl is pre occupied for the next 28 days
0 likes
08-10-13, 20:41 GMT+10#14 Quote:
Originally Posted by -pumba-
[View Post]
I wont make it anymore, the vl is pre occupied for the next 28 days
Sounds like the cops are on a blitz at the moment. Did they go over your car or just impound it.
0 likes
09-10-13, 11:01 GMT+10#15 Weather is warming up, they always start getting hot on the defects at this time of the year...
0 likes
09-10-13, 12:51 GMT+10#16 Yeh ... sucks balls 4 years never got done finally finish doing wat I want to it n I get done lol back to stock.. ey pumba u get defected to or just a 28 day holiday? lol
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
09-10-13, 14:07 GMT+10#17 Quote:
Originally Posted by -pumba-
[View Post]
I wont make it anymore, the vl is pre occupied for the next 28 days
lol
0 likes
09-10-13, 22:43 GMT+10#18 No defect just storage for 4 weeks
0 likes
11-10-13, 06:27 GMT+10#19 Lucky u... can they defect it while its on its holiday? Lol
0 likes
12-10-13, 15:56 GMT+10#20 Not coming
After replacing both fuel pumps my car is still randomly conking out when hot. I suspect the CAS is faulty too but I haven't had time to check it. Even if I chuck my spare dizzy in tonight I'm not gonna trust the car straight up on a cruise.
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes