Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

Tattoo shops Melbourne

Started by crowieee · 13 June 2013 · 21 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

crowieeeArchived member
Looking at getting my chest started, going to be script with an hourglass and roses. All black n grey wash, no colour. Was coming to you guys for input, I've come to 4 tattooists I've come across.. Andy @ sin city tattoo *Daniel sharp @ victims of ink Mase @ eternal instinct *Rob stanisevski @ royal ink * are found on their own Facebook page Mase and andy can be found on the shops Facebook page or shop website. Just would like to hear any experiences you've had with these artist's or shops, or who you'd think would do a good job on what I'm after! I'm open to other possible artist's too. Cheers!
0 likes
EpitaphArchived member
Piercing urge chapel street. Bradley L Hampstead Find him on facebook.
0 likes
crowieeeArchived member
Cheers mate he looks alright. Might give them a call
0 likes
MR.SUSArchived member
sharpy sounds like the one for the job, not a overly hard tattoo but his style on those sorta of tattoos are one of the best in melb IMO
0 likes
crowieeeArchived member
Yeah mate I really like his work, have had a chat with him during the week. And yeah it's not an overly hard tattoo but to me some artist's don't seem to get it right. Not that I have a trained eye or anything!
0 likes
SteffArchived member
Bridget Tunstall - Leviathan tattoo gallery (Richmond)
0 likes
GouldyArchived member
Give cyco city a buzz in Werribee ive seen some of his work and I reckon it's high quality to what I've seen from other shops
0 likes
crowieeeArchived member
Cheers for those 2, both look very good, especially bridget
0 likes
EpitaphArchived member
also, a buddy of mine booked and waited for time with Mick Squires, well worth it.
0 likes
crowieeeArchived member
Yeah I know of mick! He's awesome
0 likes
MoffArchived member
Joe from Victims of Ink. Enough said. I was looking for a tattooist with as much skill as him for around 6 years, Finally found him. Check out his fine detail stuff, UnBELEIVABLE!
0 likes
crowieeeArchived member
He does look pretty good
0 likes
Matt.Archived member
I've had most of my right arm done by Shane at Scarred 4 Life. He does good work, will definitely be getting him to finish it off.
0 likes
crowieeeArchived member
Cheers for the input fella's think I'm gonna go with Sharpy
0 likes
cava454Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by Steff [View Post] Bridget Tunstall - Leviathan tattoo gallery (Richmond) Mate got his from there. We know the owner very well. His work is insane!!!!
0 likes
MR.SUSArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by crowieee [View Post] Yeah mate I really like his work, have had a chat with him during the week. And yeah it's not an overly hard tattoo but to me some artist's don't seem to get it right. Not that I have a trained eye or anything! very true!!
0 likes
siksle8Archived member
Give sanitary electric tattoo palour a call, they're located main street in springvale. Joel melrose has been doing mine for the past year. All custom work aswell, black & grey wash no color, my chest, stomach, ribcages and titties . They dont talk s**t, genuine people good with price aswell if your a regular.
0 likes
EpitaphArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by siksle8 [View Post] Give sanitary electric tattoo palour a call, they're located main street in springvale. Joel melrose has been doing mine for the past year. All custom work aswell, black & grey wash no color, my chest, stomach, ribcages and titties . They dont talk s**t, genuine people good with price aswell if your a regular. Joel is a great dude! Dave mcaleese was working a day a week there too, another great dude. Did my leg
0 likes
MR.SUSArchived member
funny that shop came up , i was walking past there yesterday . looks a bit seedy from the outside and being in springvale , looks are deciveing i guess. any one got photos of there work from there? intrested to see
0 likes
EpitaphArchived member
Check them out on Facebook. Andrew from chapel owns it
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

1 member and 2 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today91

7,520 threads, 49,831 posts and 725 images saved from CT

22.0% of indexed threads saved