Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›VL Commodore
VL Commodore

My 1987 Berlina photos

Started by Stock_87 · 21 Apr 2013 · 32 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

Stock_87Archived member
G'day, I grabbed a decent camera today and started taking some photo's as promised. I hope you all enjoy and thanks for looking. Exterior: Engine Bay Interior: Here's one I edited for fun: Thanks again for looking, I would like to hear what you think. All the best Deano Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
tzatzikiArchived member
super clean bro !!! keep up the good work
0 likes
BigM22Archived member
Mintt!!!!
0 likes
Jako-25Archived member
Wow.
0 likes
3lturboArchived member
That's cool man. Good to see vl's like this kicking around. Is it the factory paint?
0 likes
Stock_87Archived member
Thanks everyone yeah 3lturbo all original Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
SteffArchived member
Very nice mate. Get those chrome wheel trims off and put the factory caps back on. Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
CYNICLArchived member
That's awesome dude, real nice!
0 likes
WGN030Archived member
agreed with steff get rid of those chrome rings put standard 14 berlina hubbies back on i reckon would look 100% mint or even berlina turbo caps both would set it off!
0 likes
12maneymArchived member
thats possibly the cleanest vl ive seen. would look good with turbo hubbies!
0 likes
Stock_87Archived member
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
<NICK>Archived member
That is one clean VL well done ! Jack it up , turbo hubcaps and mudflaps will set it off I say
0 likes
nuknfutsArchived member
woah absolutely mint... its great to see a nice original one Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
Stock_87Archived member
Thanks everyone! Yeah it could go slightly higher.. i'm looking everywhere for a set of turbo caps but I can't pay $400 for the set on ebay that's a bit rough. Also struggling to find mud flaps. Will the universal ones from supercheap go allright? Next up is a bonnet protector Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
dimplesArchived member
Very nice! Where abouts out west are you? I got a Berlina same color, pin striping etc No where near as mint as this thou lol
0 likes
<NICK>Archived member
get the proper mudflaps , little holden lion on the bottom not the commodore ones they look sh!t house as for hubbies , be expecting to pay 3-400 for a good set
0 likes
Stock_87Archived member
Yeah I'm out Caroline Springs area mate, thanks Hmm those lion mudflaps are very hard to find, i'm struggling. Will the supercheap ones not be worth it..? Yeah those hubcaps are mint but very pricey..I expect they'd get pinched as soon as you turn your head away from the car though! Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
jetsonracArchived member
Go genuine muddies and turbo caps. It will look mint . But just don't park It anywhere out of ur site. Trust me they'll be gone in no time
0 likes
LUXJETArchived member
the commdore ones look way better then the lion ones!! the lion ones look tacky and cheap.
0 likes
Stock_87Archived member
One thing I can't stand is the late holden logo on an 80s commodore, it's shameful. I have my bonnet protector on the way but really need those hubcaps. Does anyone know of anyyyyone selling them apart from the bloke on ebay? Thanks
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

1 member and 2 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today32

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 227 images saved from CT