Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

First cruise retry of 2013

Started by xxl vlt · 2 Feb 2013 · 73 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

xxl vltArchived member
Anyone keen on a cruise retry sometime in march maybe keeping the same cruise route to rapid bay hopefully will b a little better turn out than just murph please reply everyone so it can b organised ta troy
0 likes
group3tArchived member
im always keen 4 a cruise i will be there cheers troy Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
XCHASEArchived member
If I can be fajited I might have mine on the road again by then. Probably maybe who knows.
0 likes
VLCT88Archived member
I will be keen if I have the front end sorted by then Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
LADYVLT91Archived member
Always up for a cruise with some other VL's Count me in!
0 likes
xxl vltArchived member
Great everyone keep posting if keen could b a great cruise a little more response and ill contact murph and organise date n time cheers everyone.
0 likes
vlct2010Archived member
ill b in if its before MARCH 6th then its off road for while...
0 likes
MitchVLArchived member
I'm on call for work until the 6th of March, after that is all good though. I'd be keen to go for sure
0 likes
MurphArchived member
Sunday the 3rd of March it is then.... sorry I haven't gotten around to this earlier lads, been flat out with work and other commitments of late.
0 likes
Pezz95Archived member
i know im a new member but ill be in if its actually going ahead (:
0 likes
vlct2010Archived member
3rd march sounds good murph hope we get a decent turn out Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
xxl vltArchived member
Murph troy here any chance of meeting a tad later like 11 ish I work Sundays till 10:30 otherwise I will cruise by myself and meet everyone at the destination point sounds like this one could b a great turnout can't wait c u all there.
0 likes
MADVLT1Archived member
I would come but the clipsal 500 is on that weekend and i don't reckon my car would make it that far on 1 tank anyway. Thats one bad thing about being on e85 i guess.
0 likes
-pumba-Archived member
bring a jerry can full in the boot. i should be able to make it so long as trans goes in smoothly
0 likes
Pezz95Archived member
might bring a jerry can as well dont think ill make it on one tank there
0 likes
abrowne70Archived member
dont make it clipsal weekend
0 likes
-pumba-Archived member
there is something on everyweekend or someone cant make it another just set a date and deal with it c#nts
0 likes
MADVLT1Archived member
Your right there is something on every weekend in march. 17th is street drags. 23rd new school old age show just to name a few
0 likes
TUXEDOArchived member
I'm sure murph doesn't want a repeat of what happened last time..
0 likes
MurphArchived member
Would rather not, but I mean there will always be another cruise, and clipsal will be on again next year, whichever one you attend, I'm you'll have a good time.
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

1 member and 2 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today91

7,520 threads, 49,831 posts and 725 images saved from CT

22.0% of indexed threads saved