Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

Summer cruise ....

Started by SIKVLT · 30 Jan 2013 · 39 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

SIKVLTArchived member
Peoples thoughts on a cruise this summer has been a while since we have had a get together I know there's a few of us without vl's or have them in the build (myself included) but yeah still can catch up No dates or place set yet just putting it out there Possible idea go karts then cruise to hotpools or beach ?
0 likes
outlawNZArchived member
Keen as! Good idea.... I'll just have to wear a VL badge around my neck or something....
0 likes
SIKVLTArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by outlawNZ [View Post] Keen as! Good idea.... I'll just have to wear a VL badge around my neck or something.... Haha same throw a turbo badge on a big chain for some bling bling Another idea is Spookers that probably counts Danny out lol
0 likes
outlawNZArchived member
A bbq somewhere?? easy, more social and cheap....
0 likes
SIKVLTArchived member
Yup I'd be down with that
0 likes
craigArchived member
I have my old WALKIE plates I'll bring them along in my VS gts lol.
0 likes
VL-DanArchived member
So that's 3 guys keen so far and none of them can bring VL's lol Just name the place and time Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
ZOO222Archived member
Ill be keen for this
0 likes
craigArchived member
Could go to kaiaua or something has a beach and is not windy as ****, ?
0 likes
GainsborgArchived member
I'd try and come along, don't think ill be able to bring my VL either though
0 likes
NZERArchived member
What month?
0 likes
SIKVLTArchived member
Last weekend in Feb or early March ?
0 likes
UNONT2Archived member
yup im in,lol, once agian i dont have a car going.might have the rx7 going ,but i dont think people will like having that there??
0 likes
SIKVLTArchived member
Park it behind a tree and walk over
0 likes
UNONT2Archived member
might even sort out a game or activity,and i will supply the prize of a voucher to spend with me or some thing like that.
0 likes
SIKVLTArchived member
Throw the brick at the 7 ? haha nah that's good thinking man
0 likes
UNONT2Archived member
yea could do mike. haha, iv dot a door we can throw **** at lol
0 likes
SIKVLTArchived member
I got a few rb30 pistons could throw them at a target ? closest wins or something ?
0 likes
4SAKNArchived member
I might be keen. Will be in the VL
0 likes
outlawNZArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by NZER [View Post] What month? Why...? Are you comin to town?? Want to have a lone of some stock 14" rims/tires so you can drive it...? haha
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 6 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today82

6,406 threads, 42,776 posts and 629 images saved from CT

18.7% of indexed threads saved