Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

Powercruise 2013 sydney

Started by grunter01 · 30 Jan 2013 · 122 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

grunter01Archived member
Hey guys as the title states who is going to powercruise this year? I am going with my car and have a carport and would be good to see who else is coming...
0 likes
CHRGD6Archived member
I'll be there. If anyone wants to be looked after with entry or has any inquiries about trade stands then hit me up!
0 likes
vl4skidsArchived member
I'm entered mate. Just doing final touches before getting my vl tuned. Hopefully alls good and the car will be there with me
0 likes
TicArchived member
Ive entered my vlt and will be camping all weekend
0 likes
ITG-05ZArchived member
i am there guys tooo cruising around
0 likes
OVR-800STArchived member
Im entered along with a few mates in VLt's also
0 likes
RB-GEMArchived member
I'll be spectating . It's apparently the last powercruise in Sydney
0 likes
grunter01Archived member
sweet looks like there will be a couple of us out there, if any one has a vid cam i would love for someone to come out for a rid and so some footage. Taking my car next week hopefully to get tuned again as i have changed some things on it and am going to turn the boost up some more. ---------- Post added 30-01-13 at 19:53 ---------- Quote: Originally Posted by RB-GEM [View Post] I'll be spectating . It's apparently the last powercruise in Sydney wtf where did you see that?
0 likes
INFLYTArchived member
I'll be there in HELDUP LJ Torana, camera in hand.
0 likes
RB-GEMArchived member
They were talking about it on Aussie v8
0 likes
vanstrienArchived member
We are coming down again from brisbane, can't miss this been to the last 3 goes off Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
CHRGD6Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by RB-GEM [View Post] They were talking about it on Aussie v8 The only thing happening to Sydney Powercruise is it growing in size Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
YUW-83NArchived member
I have entered my VLCT & will be camping all weekend.
0 likes
grunter01Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by INFLYT [View Post] I'll be there in HELDUP LJ Torana, camera in hand. sounds good let me know if you wanna come out for some top gear power skids....
0 likes
VKillerArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by grunter01 [View Post] sweet looks like there will be a couple of us out there, if any one has a vid cam i would love for someone to come out for a rid and so some footage. Taking my car next week hopefully to get tuned again as i have changed some things on it and am going to turn the boost up some more. I'll probably be there on the day and would be happy to film some skids for you. Got a heap of in-car cameras and normal video cameras.
0 likes
vl4skidsArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by grunter01 [View Post] sounds good let me know if you wanna come out for some top gear power skids.... I'd be keen for someone to come for some laps with me and get some vids too, it's only a 2 seater but if anyones keen I'll make sure I've got some room. And I'm too technologically retarded to do the video thing lol
0 likes
grunter01Archived member
yeah i just wanna do skids and get vids.... i have 5 sets of rears to use so im gonna bake them where i can
0 likes
VKillerArchived member
Send me a PM with your name and car details if you guys want footage, I'd be happy to help and could probably get some of the other guys from the rotorg33k crew to come and make a vid.
0 likes
grunter01Archived member
Yeah I'm in for that
0 likes
vl4skidsArchived member
2nd that
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 4 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today82

6,452 threads, 42,992 posts and 632 images saved from CT

18.8% of indexed threads saved