Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

Regarding first cruise of 2013

Started by xxl vlt · 17 Dec 2012 · 40 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

xxl vltArchived member
Hi guys r we confirming jan 6th for the next cruise date or a later date in Jan just need to block out a Sunday as I work all weekends usually thanks
0 likes
MurphArchived member
6th is looking like the best date. Do we still want to go to rapid bay?
0 likes
MBHSV5Archived member
yeah im keen.last cruise was good ;D then back to glorious work the next day.FML ;/
0 likes
xxl vltArchived member
Mate I'm in for the cruise and rapid bay is great
0 likes
CHUBSPTArchived member
yea keen for the 6th!
0 likes
ekulArchived member
spewin! fishing charter on the 6th
0 likes
-pumba-Archived member
if i have a tailshaft sorted by then ill be in
0 likes
MurphArchived member
Easy done then. We'll meet the usual spot (bunnings mile end) at 10 am, 10.30 departure. xxl vlt, can you Pm me a cruise route so I can have a look. Cheers.
0 likes
vlct2010Archived member
ill b der... if my clutch doesnt go bye bye beforehand lol n yeh i got work th next day too FML lol Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
VLCT88Archived member
I will hopefully be able to make this one if I can get my car in for a tune sometime before the cruise!
0 likes
abrowne70Archived member
might have to rego my car for this
0 likes
MADVLT1Archived member
I will come on this one if it isn't to hot.
0 likes
xxl vltArchived member
Murph text me ur nos my number is [phone removed] and I will give u the cruise route I think only if u agree thanks
0 likes
MitchVLArchived member
Damn won't be able to make this cruise either, unless you guys reckon this cruise is a good enough excuse to miss my mum's birthday? haha
0 likes
vlct2010Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by MitchVL [View Post] Damn won't be able to make this cruise either, unless you guys reckon this cruise is a good enough excuse to miss my mum's birthday? haha Cheap bday preseant lol bring with u haha
0 likes
MitchVLArchived member
Haha I would much rather be out on the cruise that's for sure!
0 likes
BTArchived member
rapid bay is the go
0 likes
MurphArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by xxl vlt [View Post] Murph text me ur nos my number is [phone removed] and I will give u the cruise route I think only if u agree thanks Sorry I haven't got onto messaging you champ, been busy with the lead up to chrissy. Throw me message on [phone removed], and i'll try and throw you one back.
0 likes
xxl vltArchived member
Sorry guys car is not going to b ready John Keene going away for 4 wks car will b finished at the end of jan so not happy I'm going to miss it will b keen for the next will still text u a cruise route murph. Regards Troy
0 likes
VLCT88Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by xxl vlt [View Post] Sorry guys car is not going to b ready John Keene going away for 4 wks car will b finished at the end of jan so not happy I'm going to miss it will b keen for the next will still text u a cruise route murph. Regards Troy Bring your VZ SV8 for a look and a cruise anyways mate...
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 2 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today108

10,340 threads, 73,424 posts and 913 images saved from CT

30.2% of indexed threads saved