Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
Hi all,
For those that don't know, Colin Fender aka Turbo3l on these forums passed away recently:
http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/showthread.php?t=262579
In tribute to Colin, there will be a cruise on the 16th of December to honour him.
This is not a VL or Commodore only cruise, this is open to any type of vehicle, as Colin was a car lover.
There will be a $20 charge per car, which 100% of the money raised will go to Colin's baby fund. For those that don't know, Colin's girlfriend Jade is pregnant!
The cruise will start at the carpark Cnr of Madora Beach and Sabrina Drive Madora bay - Across from the Madora Bay Tavern:
https://maps.google.com.au/maps?q=ma...%2C%2C0%2C7.21 (https://maps.google.com.au/maps?q=madora+beach+tavern&hl=en&ll=-32.469388%2C115.748004&spn=0.000018%2C0.013937&safe=off&fb=1&gl=au&hq=madora+beach+tavern&hnear=0x2a32966cdb47733d%3A0x304f0b535df55d0%2CPerth+WA&cid=0%2C0%2C12676574821638913918&t=m&z=17&layer=c&cbll=-32.469388%2C115.748004&panoid=9D55NCjgl-umd7CtPqA-dA&cbp=12%2C268.23%2C%2C0%2C7.21)
For those NOR, we will have a meet point, the Movies by Burswood carpark at the Casino (photo below). I have attached a photo, entrance is off Canning Highway heading eastbound. We should leave the first meet point at about 11:30-12pm, so I estimate that we will arrive at Burswood at 12:30-1pm. We will stay at Burswood for approx 30 mins before continuing on.
If you are intending to come to the Burswood meet point, please comment letting me know.
I hope to see as many people there as possible!
Cheers,
Craig
I hope to see as many people there as possible!
Cheers,
Craig
---------- Post added 21-11-12 at 22:58 ----------
http://www.facebook.com/events/13949...mall_com ment (http://www.facebook.com/events/139499446198934/139499449532267/?comment_id=139502566198622¬if_t=event_mall_comment)
Please invite as many people as would like to come. If on facebook, please say you are coming.
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
My vl ain't ready but I could bring my bike
0 likes
I'll make an appearance, thanks for organising it all
0 likes
Unlikely I'll be driving, and if I am it will be pottering with a standard diff.
If not I'll bum a ride in the jew-wagon
0 likes
*rape wagon......and you're most welcome Jack
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
Bout time I came to one of these cruise thingys.... Count me in
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
http://www.facebook.com/events/139499446198934/
---------- Post added 09-12-12 at 10:13 ----------
Meet point has been added:
The cruise will start at the carpark Cnr of Madora Beach and Sabrina Drive Madora bay - Across from the Madora Bay Tavern:
https://maps.google.com.au/maps?q=ma...%2C%2C0%2C7.21 (https://maps.google.com.au/maps?q=madora+beach+tavern&hl=en&ll=-32.469388%2C115.748004&spn=0.000018%2C0.013937&safe=off&fb=1&gl=au&hq=madora+beach+tavern&hnear=0x2a32966cdb47733d%3A0x304f0b535df55d0%2CPerth+WA&cid=0%2C0%2C12676574821638913918&t=m&z=17&layer=c&cbll=-32.469388%2C115.748004&panoid=9D55NCjgl-umd7CtPqA-dA&cbp=12%2C268.23%2C%2C0%2C7.21)
For those that don't know, the $20 per car will go to a baby fund. Colin's girlfriend Jade is pregnant, so it's a really worthwhile cause!
---------- Post added 09-12-12 at 10:18 ----------
The cruise will have a stop closer to Perth for NOR people to meet. I will post the location and approx time of this shortly.
0 likes
13-12-12, 23:07 GMT+10#10 Any details on we're the north meet will be?
0 likes
13-12-12, 23:18 GMT+10#11 Not sure if I can make it, have I missed a south point meet time?
South meet point is posted above, Madora Beach carpark.
0 likes
13-12-12, 23:56 GMT+10#12 its on the fb page.
iv got seats free in the wagon if anyone wants to tag along
0 likes
14-12-12, 00:29 GMT+10#13 Iv pushed to have the car done in time, but no harness so I'm out. I hope the day goes great for everyone involved.
0 likes
14-12-12, 08:25 GMT+10#14 Quote:
Originally Posted by leb vlt
[View Post]
Any details on we're the north meet will be?
For those NOR, we will have a meet point, the Movies by Burswood carpark at the Casino (photo below). I have attached a photo, entrance is off Canning Highway heading eastbound. We should leave the first meet point at about 11:30-12pm, so I estimate that we will arrive at Burswood at 12:30-1pm. We will stay at Burswood for approx 30 mins before continuing on.
If you are intending to come to the Burswood meet point, please comment letting me know.
I hope to see as many people there as possible!
Cheers,
Craig
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
14-12-12, 10:50 GMT+10#15 sweet, i have a back up for when i cant get up sunday morning
0 likes
14-12-12, 23:07 GMT+10#16 Will be at the burswood meet.
0 likes
16-12-12, 12:50 GMT+10#17 Will be at NOR meet point !!
0 likes
16-12-12, 19:20 GMT+10#18 Big thanks to Craig for organizing the cruise. Was a good run
0 likes
16-12-12, 19:38 GMT+10#19 Great day and a awsome turnout. Thanks for organising this craig
0 likes
16-12-12, 19:57 GMT+10#20 Yeah good stuff Craig.
Great day for it.
Was good to get out and catch up and talk VL's again with people.
0 likes