Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
Day Cruise To Murray Bridge 25Nov12
Thats right folks, it's on again. This time we are heading to up the Freeway to Murray Bridge. Will be looking at doing a BBQ up there, so let me know if your coming so i can cater! We will be meeting at the usual spot (Bunnings Mile End) at 10AM for a 10.30 leave.
See you all there!
Cheers,
Murph
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
I'll come! Do you wanna make it $2 a head or something to cover costs? Are we going to head up the back way and return down the freeway?
0 likes
Wont be at this one either... even if the car is ready I will be in Claire that weekend
0 likes
Quote:
Originally Posted by TUXEDO
[View Post]
I'll come! Do you wanna make it $2 a head or something to cover costs? Are we going to head up the back way and return down the freeway?
Yeah, couple of bucks each would be fine i reckon. I reckon we'll go the Freeway up though. Take some cruising vids and pics.
0 likes
ill b keen as if im not away for work...!!!
0 likes
I'm in!
Plus 4 other cars if they are welcome?
0 likes
so who bringing th BBQ'S or we usuing th ones there?????
0 likes
31-10-12, 12:15 GMT+10#10 Quote:
Originally Posted by TURBZ
[View Post]
I'm in!
Plus 4 other cars if they are welcome?
More than welcome mate.
I'm having a look to if there is bbq's up there, if not i'll have to bring one.
0 likes
31-10-12, 16:19 GMT+10#11 ok
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
31-10-12, 17:17 GMT+10#12 doh! i reckon my car will still be at SA race then, ill still come along tho!
0 likes
31-10-12, 17:34 GMT+10#13 I'll be there, will be good to meet a few of you guys
0 likes
31-10-12, 20:10 GMT+10#14 I will hopefully be there if my car is going.
0 likes
31-10-12, 20:52 GMT+10#15 ^^^yes get it done!! im keen to see this thing in action
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
31-10-12, 21:28 GMT+10#16 yeh me too.. b nice to get a decent amount of vl's on th CT cruise
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
02-11-12, 10:20 GMT+10#17 ill should be there if the vl is running ok after not being driven for 4 months..
0 likes
02-11-12, 12:46 GMT+10#18 lol... well get a move on..!! wanna c th wagz...
0 likes
03-11-12, 14:34 GMT+10#19 i should be in.. havent got my roster from work just yet though
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
04-11-12, 17:05 GMT+10#20 Looking like its going to be a decent turn out. Might even out do c4c lol.
0 likes