Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
Hey I'm Millie!
I had a heap of crap VL calais turbo a few years back.. fell in love with these cars so now I've bought myself another baby, rather cleaner than its proceeder.. going to spoil this old girl with a lot in the coming year (:
My VL calais;
Naturally aspirated RB30 (not for long)
Ice blue on silver
Mini spool
Original calais rims (for now)
Hi-flow fuel pump
Low comp bottom end
3" exhaust
Power windows/tidy calais interior
New paint job in the last year or so by the looks of it.. will post pics when I figure out how (;
0 likes
Back when I was still living on the coast; my old heap of VL calais turbo.. which ended up being a bad idea - very powerful, beat up car + disregard for any damage that may be done to the poor beast (if there was fun involved) = major defects!
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
awesome colour. back in the days of 2megapixel mobile photos?
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
classic, two posts and i love you
0 likes
Relax fellas.
Sounds good Millie, good to see girls getting into the vl scene. If you need any help uploading pics, let one of us know.
0 likes
05-10-12, 10:48 GMT+10#10 ha ha.
Im deffinetly keen to turbocharge her im afraid guys (: seeing as ive got everything there ready to go..ordered a new manifold yestrday now i just need to find a decent T4 and get it all happening.
Whats everyones opinions on white walls if i put 17"s on? i mean really thin ones! I am considering looking into it.
OK photos, heres my OLD rig under the hood
O Also is it possible to put my intercooler on aswell as im hoping - but sort of tuck it up (?) in a way so police arent onto it? *** i'm so sick of being harassed!
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
05-10-12, 11:06 GMT+10#11 OKay...Pics. let's see i don't have many since i got this car only of my old one doing.. naughty stuff. and i dont want to post stupid pics like that online really so will take some this weekend when i do a service while a mate does my sound system (: yeew
this is a photo i took last weekend.
sticker i should probably take off now.. lol (;
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
05-10-12, 13:22 GMT+10#12 Looks good, Not a big fan off whitewalls and if your already having police trouble i wouldnt recommend running whitewalls then. I dont know if GKtech still make the no holes cooling kits but thats the best way to hide your cooler above your bar without much hassle. I run a 600x300x76 cooler and its above the front bar but involves a bit of cutting.
0 likes
05-10-12, 13:30 GMT+10#13 You might as well get it over and done with, otherwise you're treads are going to be full of posts like this
Quote:
Originally Posted by 86SLVLT
[View Post]
get some pictures up, some of the car too
0 likes
05-10-12, 14:39 GMT+10#14 Pics? I've got a no holes pipe kit from gkteck if you wanna buy Millie just pm me pics?
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
05-10-12, 16:08 GMT+10#15 So, I will actually need a whole new intercooler? or mine can be modified? its quite big.. here a photo of how it looked
come on guys this is not Facebook I'm not going to post a heap of selfies on a car forum?? ha ha O G
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
05-10-12, 19:41 GMT+10#16 I reckon whitewalls are only good on 15" rims/20s with real low profile. But if you're gonna get it done anyway talk to vl4skids off the forums. He's a canberra bloke and does em for 100 bucks for ct members
0 likes
05-10-12, 20:04 GMT+10#17 White walls only look good on old school cars.. Anything above 1980's looks rotted.
0 likes
05-10-12, 21:03 GMT+10#18 Quote:
Originally Posted by samsSL
[View Post]
I reckon whitewalls are only good on 15" rims/20s with real low profile. But if you're gonna get it done anyway talk to vl4skids off the forums. He's a canberra bloke and does em for 100 bucks for ct members
Mad thanks for the link (: White walls on a VL seems to be a very love/hate subject. that will be one of the last things I get around to anyway so bit of time to think about it.
0 likes
06-10-12, 19:03 GMT+10#19 -1 for white walls, +1 for selfies
0 likes
06-10-12, 20:29 GMT+10#20 ^^^^
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes