Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
Just thought would throw some pics up,past few months been revamping vl
The mess it was,needed some love
(http://postimage.org/)
up pic (http://postimage.org/)
(http://postimage.org/)
upload pictures (http://postimage.org/)
The day it was off to painters
(http://postimage.org/)
free picture hosting (http://postimage.org/)
The old engine bay
(http://postimage.org/)
photo hosting (http://postimage.org/)
(http://postimage.org/)
keep photos online (http://postimage.org/)
(http://postimage.org/) (http://postimage.org/)
(http://postimage.org/)
upload (http://postimage.org/)
photo hosting (http://postimage.org/)
[url=http://postimage.org/]
upload (http://postimage.org/)
anonymous picture upload (http://postimage.org/)
(http://postimage.org/)
anonymous picture upload (http://postimage.org/)
(http://postimage.org/)
photo upload (http://postimage.org/)
(http://postimage.org/)
free image hosting (http://postimage.org/)
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
Looking good Keith. Does your inlet hold you back from making more power? As i have the same standard setup with 6 throttles but I'm thinking it will hold it back... How does it go with yours?
0 likes
Quote:
Originally Posted by grunter01
[View Post]
Looking good Keith. Does your inlet hold you back from making more power? As i have the same standard setup with 6 throttles but I'm thinking it will hold it back... How does it go with yours?
I have not come accross a issue with it,but i have never pushed car hard for power
0 likes
I love this car.... You know it's your fault that I built mine.
Get some billet braided line clamps to hold those breather lines other wise it will scratch the crap out of the paint near the strut tower...
0 likes
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeVL
[View Post]
I love this car.... You know it's your fault that I built mine.
Get some billet braided line clamps to hold those breather lines other wise it will scratch the crap out of the paint near the strut tower...
Thanks mate,I do have some clamps but will look into something else there aswell,they are close
0 likes
Looks the goods bro, always been a altime favourite
0 likes
Looks awesome Keith. Coming along nicely!
0 likes
25-09-12, 20:54 GMT+10#11 I've always loved this car the fr18s suit it so well also..
Nice work.
0 likes
26-09-12, 20:35 GMT+10#12 ^likewise its "the business"
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
26-09-12, 22:37 GMT+10#13 this car is all class!
cheers
darren
0 likes
27-09-12, 07:09 GMT+10#14 what radiator are you using Keith? aussie desert cooler?
0 likes
27-09-12, 07:20 GMT+10#15 Quote:
Originally Posted by PWR 747
[View Post]
what radiator are you using Keith? aussie desert cooler?
It was made by a guy in darra,he is not there anymore tho
0 likes
27-09-12, 21:05 GMT+10#16 Always impressive to look at Keith. So glad you kept the colour.
0 likes
28-09-12, 01:18 GMT+10#17 very very nice mate good to see it still alive and well i remember doing our local main street cruising/racing in this car like 12 or so years ago , did u keep it the exact same colour or slightly change it ?
0 likes
28-09-12, 06:48 GMT+10#18 Quote:
Originally Posted by BT
[View Post]
very very nice mate good to see it still alive and well i remember doing our local main street cruising/racing in this car like 12 or so years ago , did u keep it the exact same colour or slightly change it ?
thanks,I still remember the road trip coming down there when buying it,Ya its the same colour
0 likes
29-09-12, 17:34 GMT+10#20 Did bit more today,got all hpc back,changed a few other things
(http://postimage.org/)
free image hosting (http://postimage.org/)
(http://postimage.org/)
images (http://postimage.org/)
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes