Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
hi guys i want to edit my old thread
http://calaisturbo.com.au/showthread.php?t=147464
just to delete old photos and irrelevant comments and just make the hole thread more enjoyable for the readers. because its so old it wont let me do it. by clicking on the post ect and clicking edit any help really would be apprecated guys.
0 likes
I just had a look at it and there shouldn't be any problem with you editing your own posts. All the options are still there and I was able to edit posts.
The age of the thread shouldn't be an issue at all.
0 likes
hey thanks yeti for taking the time to look still cant edit. the button just isnt appearing.. any other suggestions im happy to screen print or whatever or any elimanation stuff if some one could give me a hand. i cant delete any of that thread is it because its been moved from turbo to other vls? im really not sure just a little frustrated.
test edit sirgeo
0 likes
Not sure, as Charles has said you should be able to edit your own posts. If you want to post the new stuff in the meantime, a mod can edit the original for you.
0 likes
yeah its so annoying the threads like 5 years old now im happy if a mod wants to log into my acc ect . but the changes i want made are substantial and im sure every1 has better things to do is there any1 else that can conctact me to fix his im happy to chip in for there time ect
---------- Post added 03-07-12 at 23:48 ----------
i cant even delete or edit my most recent posts in that thread and there only weeks old????
0 likes
I don't see an option either in that thread to edit/delete my posts.
0 likes
I made a duplicate of the thread. Try this one
http://calaisturbo.com.au/showthread.php?t=258288
If that works I'll delete the original. If not, I guess Sirgeo can have a look at it.
0 likes
04-07-12, 10:04 GMT+10#10 Actually the original thread does allow me to edit
Firefox updated on my computer at work and logged me out of CT
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
04-07-12, 12:23 GMT+10#11 hi bax thankyou very much for trying still no luck... arghhhh... if it helps my number is [phone removed] buzz me and ill call u back .
maybe sirgeo is the man can a mod shoot him an email fill him in on whats been tried ect..
0 likes
04-07-12, 13:03 GMT+10#12 And you're definitely logged in when this happens? When I clicked the link it took me to a page where I was logged out. I had to log back in before editing.
I honestly can't think of anything, I've pm'd sirgeo. Just have to wait now.
0 likes
04-07-12, 13:19 GMT+10#13 I find issues if using just "http://calaisturbo.com.au/" as opposed to the normal "http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/". May not be the issue - but worth attempting?
0 likes
04-07-12, 17:42 GMT+10#14 Quote:
Originally Posted by InsaneVL
[View Post]
I find issues if using just "http://calaisturbo.com.au/" as opposed to the normal "http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/". May not be the issue - but worth attempting?
hi mate thank you for the idea i definatley tried it. no luck unfortunalty i triple triple checked im logged in its not that.. sirgeo hellllp.... .. ahaha i will include screen shots also..
0 likes
04-07-12, 20:45 GMT+10#15 hmm.. I can't see anything wrong with the thread or your account.
As mentioned, age of thread shouldn't matter.. can you screen shot, i wanna see if you even have the edit option?
0 likes
04-07-12, 21:33 GMT+10#16 hi guys sirgeo i sent u an email because u dont except pms
i cant see the edit box at all..
heres the screen print guys let me know what u guys think..
---------- Post added 04-07-12 at 21:34 ----------
whoops sent wrong screen print
---------- Post added 04-07-12 at 21:37 ----------
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
04-07-12, 21:51 GMT+10#17 I see your problem......
Get a PC!
0 likes
04-07-12, 21:55 GMT+10#18 Quote:
Originally Posted by SHIZNT
[View Post]
I see your problem......
Get a PC!
does it on my pc aswell ..
#get with the times pops
0 likes
07-07-12, 00:27 GMT+10#20 Hhave you changed ur user-name or any recognition stuff? looks like the page sees you as a viewer not the orig poster.
Search ( your Posts ) see if its in there.
just my 2 cents
0 likes
This discussion is closed to new replies.