Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
Hey guys,
Just wanted to say congrats to 'BOSSVK' & 'BTI-987' for making the cover of Street Commdores Issue 197.
Both cars look fantastic & do Victoria proud.
BOSSVK - In the running for Street Commodores Car Of The Year for sure!
BTI-987 - A classic example of why VIC is the home of the BT1. White Starforms look killer!
Thumbs up to the owners!
0 likes
Big congrats to hoodie (bossvk) although the vk looked 10000874662839463 times better before the makeover. :-) imho!
0 likes
Looks better now, overall quality is heaps better, just green is very subjective... I'd know, I had a green car too lol
0 likes
Congrats to birol on the feature, well deserved man! Good read too
0 likes
Thanks so much boys , very happy with it all glad to do Vic proud!
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
Top car mate, been reading all about it.
0 likes
well done Birol what a top car
im sure ive seen it parked outside holden on nepean hwy
ive read the article about 10 times since last week love it
and BOSSVK looked a million times better before
0 likes
thanks mate, really appreciate it
they have put a poll to vote.. heres the link.. to win a mothers car detailing pack lol
http://forum.streetcommodores.com.au...11#post2661411 (http://forum.streetcommodores.com.au/showthread.php?p=2661411#post2661411)
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
Come On Boys - Vote 1 BIROL!!
0 likes
19-06-12, 18:37 GMT+10#10 Quote:
Originally Posted by INFLYTmelb
[View Post]
Come On Boys - Vote 1 BIROL!!
Bahahah thanks bro your a gun
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
19-06-12, 18:42 GMT+10#11 did you sell the 17 inch aero wheels? thought i saw them on ebay with same tyres :/
0 likes
19-06-12, 18:56 GMT+10#12 Yeah bro got $4k .. got fr's now
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
19-06-12, 19:06 GMT+10#13 there rare as man! only see them for sale once in a blue moon? any pics with the fr's on?
0 likes
19-06-12, 19:11 GMT+10#14 FR's? How big?
Look forward to seeing it at Cruise for Charity! Put up a pic if you can mate.
0 likes
19-06-12, 20:07 GMT+10#15 Bro I got fr18's, and Ve brakes on it now, curved and crossed drilled disks front and rear.. cruise for charity should b banging this year, hanging for it, no idea how to post pics up, if u can assist id b more than happy too
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
20-06-12, 09:42 GMT+10#16 Nah man, I'm useless with trying to put up pics!
I've got a few nice pics from last year with all our cars parked at Nandos.
Can't go wrong with FR's mate! I've sold the Supersports as well since last year & finally done the brakes. Looks much better.
0 likes
20-06-12, 09:43 GMT+10#17 Quote:
Originally Posted by BTI-987
[View Post]
Bahahah thanks bro your a gun
Starting to sound like a presidential election....hahahaha.
VE Brakes? i was told they dont mount the same as pre VE? i was eyeing off the VE brembos for my BT1
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
20-06-12, 10:43 GMT+10#18 Quote:
Originally Posted by VN-2-NV
[View Post]
Nah man, I'm useless with trying to put up pics!
I've got a few nice pics from last year with all our cars parked at Nandos.
Can't go wrong with FR's mate! I've sold the Supersports as well since last year & finally done the brakes. Looks much better.
nandos carpark Lol was like a rainbow of vls
bro your walky is phat as! was awesome cruising all together.. cant wait to do it all again this year
---------- Post added 20-06-12 at 10:47 ----------
Quote:
Originally Posted by INFLYTmelb
[View Post]
Starting to sound like a presidential election....hahahaha.
VE Brakes? i was told they dont mount the same as pre VE? i was eyeing off the VE brembos for my BT1
ahhahahah the best!
ve brakes work bro, just need adapting brackets to suit, look awesome too.. cant fit ceptors over them though minimum 17" inch wheels..
they fill the inside of my frs perfect..
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
20-06-12, 10:52 GMT+10#19 You can get 17" ceptors you know? There the spare rims out of e3 ss's..
Love the bt1 aswel I'm building a very similar styled vc (not exactly traditional I know but love yellow bt1s and vc's so might aswel combine!)
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
20-06-12, 12:11 GMT+10#20 Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajvx01
[View Post]
You can get 17" ceptors you know? There the spare rims out of e3 ss's..
Love the bt1 aswel I'm building a very similar styled vc (not exactly traditional I know but love yellow bt1s and vc's so might aswel combine!)
Hey thanks buddy, I guess if u want to put 17" ceptors u could, good luck with your vc bud all the best with it all
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes