Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
Just thought I would throw some more pictures up of my build spent most of today cleaning the trim and putting everything back in only got the seat belts and the wagon area to go let me know what ya think there's some more engine pics to
0 likes
Couple more sorry about the quality there all taken from my phone
0 likes
love it dude. not a big fan of the steering wheel though but everything else is very nice love the paint job.
0 likes
engine bay is amazing..
nice smooth roker cover, good job bud
0 likes
Yeah I chose that wheel because of the buttons as I used them as my transbrake/horn I have a switch on the dash that switches them buttons to the transbrake or the horn and when the transbrake the factory brake light on the dash illuminates just to tell me it's active and to switch it over to horn if I'm not going to use it
0 likes
Fookin awesome dude, love it. Engine bay looks really good. What ECU you using with the LPG?
0 likes
fair enough mate sounds like its setup well. looks sick.. have you had it on a dyno?
0 likes
01-04-12, 21:39 GMT+10#10 Nah mate not yet I'm taking it to Melbourne at the end of the year when I've got holidays
0 likes
01-04-12, 22:08 GMT+10#12 Very Nice
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
02-04-12, 09:56 GMT+10#13 You're getting it tuned in Melbourne?
0 likes
02-04-12, 11:33 GMT+10#14 Quote:
Originally Posted by AVG45
[View Post]
You're getting it tuned in Melbourne?
yeah mate no good lpg tuners up here that are known for lpg......im heading down to melbourne over the xmas break ill throw it on a trailor and take it with me
0 likes
02-04-12, 12:27 GMT+10#15 Ahh that's right it's on gas forgot about that.
Should be good to see it on the road when the time comes! Good stuff.
0 likes
02-04-12, 13:13 GMT+10#16 sexy car........i love it. Especially a fan of the Custom Dash Cluster.......definately 'out of the box thinking'
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
02-04-12, 14:01 GMT+10#17 Cheers guys the car will be for sale once it's tuned and runs a number
0 likes
02-04-12, 14:57 GMT+10#18 who did the artwork and print of the cluster fascia? i can do it here, BUT im worried things may not line up 100%
0 likes
02-04-12, 15:39 GMT+10#19 A guy on eBay, cost me 250 I sent them a picture of an autometer gauge and they printed it on to the cluster panel
0 likes