Preserved from CalaisTurbo (partial recovery). Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
Number Plates Sales
For Sale? Or Wanted? FS
Price/Amount 50,000
State VIC
PLATE? SEN8R Plates
Has it been registered before? Yes
Car or Bike Car
Contact Info Other than this Forum? [phone removed]
Other info Up for sale are my [SEN8R] plates
SEN8R = Senator
I wanna see what kind of offers i'd receive.
PRICE DROP
These are the best plates anyone can get, the rarest and the coolest.
Clearly worth twice more than $50,000 but wanna quick sale.
You'll pick up all the chicks with these plates bro for all you sad guys out there.
Looking for swaps for a House by the beach or a HSV W427.
Here's your chance to buy something apart of history.
These will sell like Hotcakes.
Been offered $2000 cash and declined so no time wasters.
Call or Message Anytime: [phone removed]
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
Should of taken the cash and run.
0 likes
Me and Duke Already have flame suits on..
this tread will be a house on fire lol
$10,000
your plates dont even sound the word properly
You want to see what kind of offers yoiu would get and for life of me got a legit 2G and declinded? lol
And if im paying $10,000 I would want to make sure these plates are fresh not damaged and dirty like the ones displayed
in summary - you are a fool
0 likes
Fcuking lol, that is all!
As above your an idiot should have taken the 2k!
0 likes
lol Here we go for all you clever ones
Firstly i only put $10,000 cause everytime an ad has been posted without a price an admin asks for one to be put up. I know i wouldn't be getting that much however fair enough for that assumption cause there are some highly ignorant people that post unreasonable things on this site. As if a complaint was made about pronunciation, personally it amuses me.
Secondly the plates are dirty cause they're obviously old, clean ones once the plates are owned would be available brand new cheap from vic roads and that could easily be negotiated with a genuine buyer.
Surely that didn't even need to be addressed because it's pretty barefaced and common sense to be discussed with once again an actual genuine buyer.
Thirdly with the whole sooking like j*w's about not taking the money and labelling myself as a 'fool' or an 'idiot' for not doing so is unecessary and is just gonna fuel more bullsh*t comments.
I got offered the legit 2 grand the day i first had possession of the plates.
I'm not desperate for the money, it's 2 grand, relax.
The way i see it the plates are definitely desirable and someone with a newer model Senator would easily have the cash to purchase these whenever that may be so why not be patient? if that never occurs who gives a f**k?
Lastly and undeniable not least If you're not interested in the plates, the nicest way i can put is i couldn't careless what people's thoughts or opinions on value or any other specification one might feel they need to express so straight up don't bother commenting. The posts will most likely end being deleted anyways.
Laters.
0 likes
I agree man, these are the sickest plates i have ever seen and well worth the 10k.
0 likes
Pm me if you'll consider 5k! Cheers
0 likes
Quote:
Originally Posted by deanoVLCT
[View Post]
Pm me if you'll consider 5k! Cheers
PM Sent. Thanks
0 likes
I got your pm but I was only taking the piss dude! Good luck selling though
0 likes
13-03-12, 16:19 GMT+10#10 *** lol deano
free bump good luck with the sale...
at 10k what model senator do they come with anyway?
0 likes
15-03-12, 04:39 GMT+10#12 Quote:
Originally Posted by InsaneVL
[View Post]
wtf is a "Sen-Eight-R"?
It's a new weight loss program
---------- Post added 15-03-12 at 05:45 ----------
As for the whole 10k bullsh*t, I'll mention it again, I don't have a set price for the plates and only put $10,000 cause the rules you need a price and doesnt allow 'make an offer'.
Nice to see Moderators/Gold Members abusing their power behind a keyboard with nothing better to do.
0 likes
15-03-12, 06:28 GMT+10#13 Who is abusing their power? You're copping flack because you have a massively inflated asking price which you know is unrealistic.
What's the real price and I'll change it.
0 likes
15-03-12, 07:01 GMT+10#14 Quote:
Originally Posted by PROGMH
[View Post]
Who is abusing their power? You're copping flack because you have a massively inflated asking price which you know is unrealistic.
What's the real price and I'll change it.
I dont have a set price, i want to see what kind of offers i could get
WHICH I SAID FROM THE BEGINNING
the 10k was placed only to follow rules, can i not make that any clearer?
Abusing power by making a false offer and just giving sh*t becaue they know they can get away with it. I'm sure if i started defamating people and created fake offers that it definitely wouldn't be tolerated no matter how unreasonable their pricing may seem.
0 likes
15-03-12, 07:09 GMT+10#15 Quote:
Originally Posted by ethreesix
[View Post]
I dont have a set price, i want to see what kind of offers i could get
WHICH I SAID FROM THE BEGINNING
the 10k was placed only to follow rules, can i not make that any clearer?
Abusing power by making a false offer and just giving sh*t becaue they know they can get away with it. I'm sure if i started defamating people and created fake offers that it definitely wouldn't be tolerated no matter how unreasonable their pricing may seem.
The person who made the offer isn't a moderator.
If you place silly asking prices then be prepared for silly replies.
What is 'defamating' ? If you mean defaming... how are you being defamed?
It's pretty simple, put up a realistic price and you'll get realistic offers.
0 likes
15-03-12, 07:30 GMT+10#16 Quote:
Originally Posted by PROGMH
[View Post]
The person who made the offer isn't a moderator.
If you place silly asking prices then be prepared for silly replies.
What is 'defamating' ? If you mean defaming... how are you being defamed?
It's pretty simple, put up a realistic price and you'll get realistic offers.
That's why i wrote Moderator/Gold Members
OH MY ALLAH from the beginning, my initial post i said it's not my asking price i just put it randomly to follow rules because i didn't have a definite asking price. I just wanted to see what kind of offers i could get and I'm just repeating myself here.
Defamating as in Defamation as in Slander/Abuse etc.
It's pretty simple, i don't have a set price and whatever a GENUINE buyer wants to offer can do so. Again i said this from the start
IF YOU'RE NOT INTERESTED DON'T POST ANYHING
i dont care who you are or what you have to say.
0 likes
15-03-12, 07:31 GMT+10#17 Lol you f ucking prick Deano haha
0 likes
15-03-12, 08:10 GMT+10#18 Like I said, you should of taken the 2K and run.
You are never going to see that again.. something tells me that never happened at all did it?
0 likes
15-03-12, 11:03 GMT+10#19 Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke57TT
[View Post]
Like I said, you should of taken the 2K and run.
You are never going to see that again.. something tells me that never happened at all did it?
Well it did happen, i even rejected Deany's offer of 5k BEFORE i found out it was fake. The plates were one of the reason i even bought the car, the only reason why I'm even considering selling them is because i got done for high powered and different plates would make my car a little less obvious to the pigs. I'm not in need of the money, just wanna see what i can get and if they never sell i don't care because i like them however i have enjoyed all the arguing.
0 likes
15-03-12, 11:07 GMT+10#20 Quote:
Originally Posted by ethreesix
[View Post]
Well it did happen, i even rejected Deany's offer of 5k BEFORE i found out it was fake. The plates were one of the reason i even bought the car, the only reason why I'm even considering selling them is because i got done for high powered and different plates would make my car a little less obvious to the pigs. I'm not in need of the money, just wanna see what i can get and if they never sell i don't care because i like them however i have enjoyed all the arguing.
i'll swap ya
0 likes
This discussion is closed to new replies.