Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

Drag racing Street meet @ A.I.R 12th of Feb Sunday!

Started by XCHASE · 21 Jan 2012 · 29 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

XCHASEArchived member
Street meets return on Feb 12th. It's 1/8mile still as Clipsal require there concrete wall. Anyway beats driving to whyalla or or Tailem IMO. First 200 entry's only. It's as many runs as you can get in over the day. No brackets. INTERESTED? Ring Rino 0419 RACING This is the only way to secure your spot. I've already entered. Stop sooking and call now. $110 includes entry and day licence.
0 likes
solidArchived member
Tempting, but I will still wait for the 1/4 events. I will definitely go to spectate still.
0 likes
EVLRB30Archived member
I'll be there to spectate! I've been debating if I should get my car tech inspected or not, looks like I'll still hold of not paying all that money to run the 1/8th and they said limited track prep for the street meets, too hope they run the full qtr by the end of the year then I'll get my ass into gear, can't wait for the Easter andra pro series at air that's going to be massive!!! Big things to come for sa drag racin in 2012 BRING IT ON!!!
0 likes
BLOWN R8Archived member
i'll also b watchn, will b a good event
0 likes
XCHASEArchived member
Spoke with Rino tonight. About 160 entry's given out. 40 left. Anyone on CT have a VL there entering? Or do you all have Skylines now? lol
0 likes
RB-LCGTRArchived member
ill be racing bro the hk again wanna crack the 7 lol
0 likes
RB2530Archived member
Will be at heathcote on the 11th, definatly coming back to watch though.
0 likes
WeezyArchived member
I'll be there with my chafe supporter flag... and this time LOADS of sun cream.. got ****en 1st degree burns from the ****en sun and wind last time lol rape!
0 likes
XCHASEArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by Weezy [View Post] I'll be there with my chafe supporter flag... and this time LOADS of sun cream.. got ****en 1st degree burns from the ****en sun and wind last time lol rape! You da man weez! LOL lubed up to da max
0 likes
BTArchived member
ive entered ...
0 likes
SLVRBULETArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by BT [View Post] ive entered ... what u pushing your car!
0 likes
TURBZArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by BT [View Post] ive entered ... The only thing you've entered is your own ass with your finger. Lol Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
tubbed1Archived member
Finger??? more like his fist
0 likes
WeezyArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by turbz [View Post] the only thing you've entered is your own ass with your finger. Lol loll Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
Girl TorqueArchived member
I don't think the $110 includes the day licence - that's another $20.
0 likes
vlct2010Archived member
how was th drags pplz?? any pics or vids?
0 likes
XCHASEArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by vlct2010 [View Post] how was th drags pplz?? any pics or vids? As above. Had a good day racing. Still struggling with launches a little bit with the new diff ratio. Other than that there was good representation of some fine VLT specimens there! Top day got 7 passes with the best of 7.1@103mph
0 likes
vlct2010Archived member
awesome mate keep up th good work Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
EVLRB30Archived member
it was a killer day, great to see some vls running some good numbers!
0 likes
RB2530Archived member
Was an awesome day, anyone entering for the march 18th meet?
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 0 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today27

19,057 threads, 210,196 posts and 2,298 images saved from CT

55.7% of indexed threads saved