Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
As most of ya know I've got a sh1tload of vl parts
If you're after something ask away
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
front bumper trims for my calais gold/silver
mx7
a whole wagon manual au made
0 likes
Scary thing is I have all of those ! .......
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
ill be in touch, stick on my tab
0 likes
would you have any Vacationer bits and pieces??
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
Liiiiiiiike what anything in particular ??
0 likes
decals , automatic aerial antenna , and by any chance pelorus blue front bumper?
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
about 4 years ago I would've had them I sold a whole heap of Vacationer bits when I wrecked one lol
I'll see if I've still got an aerial
0 likes
I'm after a grey door liner if you can be assed to post to Aus?
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
17-11-11, 13:58 GMT+10#10 Quote:
Originally Posted by xAsh-
[View Post]
I'm after a grey door liner if you can be assed to post to Aus?
Door liner as in door card ? Good god man is there no parts in Oz or something lol
---------- Post added 17-11-11 at 17:59 ----------
Also got a heap on TM if you guys take a looksie
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
17-11-11, 16:21 GMT+10#11 oh mike have you got a spare mint side vent??? noticed a crack in my left one the other day
0 likes
17-11-11, 16:30 GMT+10#12 Side dash vent ? black or coloured one ? can bring it to PC
0 likes
18-11-11, 13:15 GMT+10#13 how much for a drivers door and FR guard white if poss?
cheers luke
0 likes
19-11-11, 07:26 GMT+10#14 Quote:
Originally Posted by SIKVLT
[View Post]
Side dash vent ? black or coloured one ? can bring it to PC
ah damn just a black one. any luck on an aerial? just need the aerial , not bothered about the motor
0 likes
19-11-11, 12:21 GMT+10#15 Quote:
Originally Posted by SIKVLT
[View Post]
Door liner as in door card ? Good god man is there no parts in Oz or something lol
---------- Post added 17-11-11 at 17:59 ----------
Also got a heap on TM if you guys take a looksie
Nah i mean the liner around the rim of the door, on the body, probably not worth your time haha, i just cant be bothered going to the wreckers
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
20-11-11, 15:10 GMT+10#16 Quote:
Originally Posted by d_monkey
[View Post]
how much for a drivers door and FR guard white if poss?
cheers luke
Hey Luke
Got a Calais drivers door blue over silver no doorcard or door trims still have window glass and electric widow internals $20 if you come take it off or $50 if you want me too
White front guard $15
Cheers Mike
0 likes
22-11-11, 17:24 GMT+10#17 would u have rear left electric window reg?
0 likes
23-11-11, 17:15 GMT+10#18 Quote:
Originally Posted by jsobey
[View Post]
would u have rear left electric window reg?
Yup I'm stripping the morning blue calais for the bbq project this weekend $20
Cheers Mike
0 likes
07-12-11, 17:20 GMT+10#19 sorry about delayed reply. choice! ill take it... i have a wagon and looking for the trim pieces around the bumper and poss bottom of the boot lid i think. would you have any of those?
0 likes
07-12-11, 18:21 GMT+10#20 Hi Mike would you have any calais rims for sale? Cheers Dan
0 likes
This discussion is closed to new replies.