Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

Powercruise 2011

Started by leb vlt · 29 July 2011 · 24 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo (partial recovery). Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

leb vltArchived member
Who's goin n wat u taking, I've never been wit a car let alone gone as a spectator, wats the usual things u take wen entering, e.g tyres, fuel, camping gear, $$ wise etc, I myself will be going under PRT performance (Wizo6) pauls shop aswell as afew other tuff cars
0 likes
grunter01Archived member
socks, shoes, pants, undies, shirt
0 likes
fmx939Archived member
Yeh I'm entering with another tuff vlct, big block torry an a few others. As for waiting to get on the track, it never really pissed me off. There are plenty of cruises to get into so u just line up. You are always gonna get a turn, an the first days you just drive around an go back out. I camped last yr, never again. Just gonna find a hotel or something. Tools, all fluids!!! Ethanol if your on it oh and sunscreen ****in!!!! Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
grunter01Archived member
ive been 2 years now, only ever going to enter now if i have a carport... pissed me off waiting 4 hours to get on the track and carport people just go on at there will
0 likes
leb vltArchived member
Haha us ethnik ppl don't need sunscreen like u pink ppl :-p, lol Kirk I was thinking bout going Bare back but u bring up a gd point lol
0 likes
grunter01Archived member
was just giving you a pointer... dont worry about the sunblock just take a big sunbrearo with you... was funny as hell smashing a lambo in my old vl with a dirty big mexican hat on. ---------- Post added 29-07-11 at 21:31 ---------- im pretty sure i was wearing it in my avator pic also
0 likes
burgo88Archived member
Yeahhh cant wait to fry tyres !! camping for sure, *** leaving the car there with some of the D HEADS around at night
0 likes
VLWAGONITArchived member
When is it? I'm keen for spectating
0 likes
lowlyfArchived member
i'm takin the vh first time entered but should be fun and so camping i dont trust anyone
0 likes
goldArchived member
ill spectate both days for sure!
0 likes
Xibit0rArchived member
spectator now...
0 likes
caibsArchived member
torry wont be ready??
0 likes
Xibit0rArchived member
nope on hold now, my dads health has greatly deteriated so ive got bigger things to worry about
0 likes
caibsArchived member
ah sorry to hear mate. cars can always wait.
0 likes
Xibit0rArchived member
indeedy i dont care that it has to wait, its waited 4 years already and tortured with a RB for 2.5 of them, forced induction is now on the cards though, looking at a harrop htv2300
0 likes
evl 25tArchived member
My frantic rush to "chuck" my car together starts this weekend, hopping i can make it but not liking my chances... For those who asked dates are 29 of sept to 2 oct. If the vls not ready i will be spectating, are saturday and sunday the best days??
0 likes
leb vltArchived member
I've just found out my lease runs out on the 1st oct, *** grrr, Ive hinted to my boss I need that w/e off and he rekns don't get my hopes up just yet after this crazy weather were flat out with fences. So if I can't get work then well yer always next year :-(
0 likes
dan89Archived member
well was hoping to get the calais there with big setup but mite not end up there .. mite have to be deso drinker instead
0 likes
zaksvlArchived member
I'll be there, in 2021 by this rate with the car, but I'm keen on spectating and getting some cool photos of the cars
0 likes
turbo3lArchived member
Im keen too go but dont know who too go with!! I want too enter but dont want too be sitting out in the bush lol
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 3 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today24

18,061 threads, 195,052 posts and 2,150 images saved from CT

52.8% of indexed threads saved