Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
HI GUYS THOUGHT ID POST THIS UP ON HERE.... THIS CRUISE IS ON THE 27TH OF DECEMBER...CRUISE STARTS AT 7PM BUT IF U WOULD LIKE A CAR PARK GET THERE EARLIER. THE MEET IS AT WESTLAKES CARPARK..... I AM ALSO ORGANISIN A PRE MEET... THERE WILL BE ONE IN NORTH WHICH WILL BE AT THE FOODLAND ON SALISBURY HIGHWAY IN PARAFIELD GARDENS. MEET THERE AT 5PM FOR A 5:20 DEPARTURE....ALSO A PRE MEET FOR THE WEST MEETING AT THE POST FISHERMANS CARPARK MEET THERE AT 520 FOR A 5:45 DEPARTURE... THIS IS PRETTY MUCH ADElAIDES BIGGEST AND BEST CRUISE.....HOPE TO SEE EVERYONE THERE.... DONT MISS THIS ONE... LAST YEAR THERE WAS 730 CARS... THIS YEAR THEY WANT ATLEAST 800....... PLEASE NO HOONING!! POLICE KNOW ABOUT THIS CRUISE AND THEY HAVE TOLD THE ORGANISER THAT THEY WILL NOT BE PULLING OVER ANYONE UNLESS THEY HAVE BEEN DRIVING LIKE IDIOTS SO LIKE I SAID PLEASE NO HOONING......
PM FOR MORE DETAILS. HOPE TO SEE YAS THERE
---------- Post added 17-12-10 at 17:09 ----------
any one keen?
0 likes
yea im keen, is always a killer cruise the one everyone looks forward to for the year
0 likes
sweet man.. u wanna join the pre meet or u goin straight to west lakes
0 likes
i heard a wisper corrans taking the racecar and his mrs is driving it
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
I reckon you should bring yours Brendan.. I'll be there
0 likes
i heard a rumour that a orange vl with the plates evlrb30 will be there
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
anyone keen to meet at the pre meets first??
0 likes
Quote:
Originally Posted by magoo33
[View Post]
i heard a rumour that a orange vl with the plates evlrb30 will be there
its prorb30 dumb ass but for now its "s" plates
tempting but long way from home tho...
ps shaun arnt you ment to be working lmao
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
I'll be there but not sure what car I'll bring yet.
0 likes
18-12-10, 18:18 GMT+10#10 I'll be there in a mates car Be good to catch up with some people I havn't seen while I'm license-less haha
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
19-12-10, 13:54 GMT+10#11 i will suss it out
just got the vl rego. again
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
22-12-10, 17:29 GMT+10#14 Quote:
Originally Posted by EVLRB30
[View Post]
its prorb30 dumb ass but for now its "s" plates
tempting but long way from home tho...
ps shaun arnt you ment to be working lmao
HAHHAA whhoops you know what i ment anyway brendan...
0 likes
24-12-10, 19:19 GMT+10#15 ill be there if i can get some tyres
0 likes
24-12-10, 19:50 GMT+10#16 i'll b there, its a killer nite....
0 likes
26-12-10, 15:45 GMT+10#17 Reminder guys this is on tomorrow. Not to be missed. This is by far the biggest cruise of the year. Be good to have a heap of VL's there.
0 likes
26-12-10, 16:28 GMT+10#18 well my car will definately be there, just had locky (tuxedo) over and we fixed the ignition problem i was having and fitted my 3'' catback exhaust. so im good to go
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
27-12-10, 10:45 GMT+10#19 Gotta work unfortunately...but I'm looking forward to seeing the pics!
0 likes
27-12-10, 14:12 GMT+10#20 its on tonite lads, hope ya got ya cars polishd!
0 likes