Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

NZ VLT Register

Started by SIKVLT · 18 Mar 2010 · 208 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

VL-DanArchived member
And what is the price your going to re-sell it to me for? Lucky bustard, abit of a barn find was it? Only 140,000kms? Wow.... Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
weeteeArchived member
I've sent you a private message , Kinda ... I've known about it for about 2 years and watched it waste away as the owner had plans to fix it up which never was going to happen. He finally realised that he was kidding himself and txt me to see if I still wanted it which of course I did. Yes it has 140,000 ks
0 likes
12maneymArchived member
what happened to the marlin blue berlina turbo?
0 likes
chevvlArchived member
The one from hastings Matt?I think he still owns it,he tryed selling it on trademe about 2 years ish ago for 18k but i dont think he sold it as I've seen him cruising it since then but that was about 2 years ago I havnt seen it since unfortantly
0 likes
12maneymArchived member
do i know you lol? was it from hastings the marlin blue one?
0 likes
chevvlArchived member
Haha im sam I sold you some maderia calais headrests n stuff years ago for doseit I had the white vl wagon in the bay,there's a marlin blue man berlina turbo in hastings I think he's in the holden club I think he imported it around 1990?
0 likes
convertArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by 12maneym [View Post] what happened to the marlin blue berlina turbo? She�s sitting in my shed 😎 Slowly going through a complete resto👌
0 likes
12maneymArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by chevvl [View Post] Haha im sam I sold you some maderia calais headrests n stuff years ago for doseit I had the white vl wagon in the bay,there's a marlin blue man berlina turbo in hastings I think he's in the holden club I think he imported it around 1990? oh haha wow that was a long time ago!
0 likes
chevvlArchived member
Yea man 13years ago fk I'm old haha,still got the vl bug tho,not many people seem to no much about the blue vlt in hb,i will try get some more info on it.the one your thinking of must be converts one.
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 1 guest active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today28

19,522 threads, 218,782 posts and 2,379 images saved from CT

57.0% of indexed threads saved