Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

For Sale and Wanted in QLD

Started by AVG45 · 29 Sept 2012 · 304 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo (partial recovery). Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

cole6985Archived member
Has anyone got a set of standard VLT dark brown injectors?
0 likes
cole6985Archived member
4 x 440cc GTR injectors & 2 x 460cc RX7 injectors for sale. All have been reconditioned. $150 ono for the lot. Would also swap for a set of 6 x standard dark brown VL Turbo injectors. [phone removed].
0 likes
mighty6Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by sherman89 [View Post] When do you want the 90/10s? I am getting some shocks brought over soon but my mates not coming for another 3 weeks. Im in no hurry buddy, cars got no running gear, but let me know how much,cheers
0 likes
sherman89Archived member
Ok. I don't know what they are worth so just tell me what they are worth?
0 likes
joe bloArchived member
Rb30 stuff northside Brisbane. Has power steering alternator aircon head and intake manifold. Coil, distributer etc I'm only using bottomend. Will sell all the rest for $100. If you need single parts it'll be abit more expensive Also have another one I pulled apart for little pieces All removed now also have auto starter motor to go with it. Please note bottomend of motor not included as I'm using it. Everything else is $100 for all. Have coil and auto starter motor too
0 likes
MR VL BT1Archived member
N/a engine no bolt ons perfect running condition new head gasket only removed head to check bore, refitted head 200 ono
0 likes
joe bloArchived member
is it standard bore? standard nissan pistons? series 2 type?
0 likes
cole6985Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by cole6985 [View Post] 4 x 440cc GTR injectors & 2 x 460cc RX7 injectors for sale. All have been reconditioned. $150 ono for the lot. Would also swap for a set of 6 x standard dark brown VL Turbo injectors. [phone removed]. Sold ---------- Post added 22-04-14 at 17:23 ---------- Quote: Originally Posted by cole6985 [View Post] Has anyone got a set of standard VLT dark brown injectors? Found some
0 likes
MR VL BT1Archived member
Engine sold
0 likes
Catchme>Archived member
Looking for good working order AC compressor, pm me, prefer southside pickup.
0 likes
joe bloArchived member
ive got one northside brisbane from a r31. no idea if it works. $20 was on a motor i got
0 likes
Catchme>Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by joe blo [View Post] ive got one northside brisbane from a r31. no idea if it works. $20 was on a motor i got Need a guaranteed runner! Thanks
0 likes
joe bloArchived member
stuff northside brisbane rb30 head complete $50 rb30 alternator $50 rb30 coil $25 rb30 distributor $50 rb30 intake manifold with injectors and all that $50 rb30 40 thou over block and crank pistons $50 rb30 powersteering pump $50 rb30 rocker cover $40 rb30 aircon compressor unknown condition $20 also have harmonic balancer and crank cog etc buy it
0 likes
sherman89Archived member
ill pay $10 for the rocker cover?
0 likes
gold-vltArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by sherman89 [View Post] ill pay $10 for the rocker cover? I'll sell you one for $20.
0 likes
hillerusArchived member
Ive got some crappy 17's that were on my SS when I bought it. Free to anyone who wants to come and pick them up. Tyres are no good. I've also got front and rear seats out of a Commodore. Not sure what though. The fronts fit a VN ok, the rear wasn't quite right. Same again, free to anyone who wants them. If its not gone in the next few weeks, they are going in the bin.
0 likes
GazzardArchived member
Hey mate have you still got the tailight eyebrows im keen for them Msg Me on [phone removed] Quote: Originally Posted by Tempest [View Post] Genuine calais rear garnish and eyebrows. $400 for the garnish, $150 for the eyebrows ono. all items are NEW in box. Also have a top half NA plenum with XF throttle body flange. $40 (http://s1290.photobucket.com/user/tempest115/media/calaisgarnish_zps5591872a.jpg.html) (http://s1290.photobucket.com/user/tempest115/media/reareyebrows_zps6f4e5841.jpg.html) (http://s1290.photobucket.com/user/tempest115/media/reareyebrowscalais_zpsa0ccc53a.jpg.html) (http://s1290.photobucket.com/user/tempest115/media/XFthrottleNAplenum_zps5aeaed2d.jpg.html) Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
vanstrienArchived member
Hey guys need driver and passenger upper door moulds without any cracks in them please. pm me
0 likes
Catchme>Archived member
I'm chasing a known good condition air con compressor for rb30et that has has come off an engine running with no leaks. Please pm me I would prefer local but I'm getting desperate now so let me know where you are if you got one! Thanks Someone anyone?
0 likes
gold-vltArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by Catchme> [View Post] I'm chasing a known good condition air con compressor for rb30et that has has come off an engine running with no leaks. Please pm me I would prefer local but I'm getting desperate now so let me know where you are if you got one! Thanks Someone anyone? I should have a few here if you are still after one?
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 0 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today106

10,199 threads, 71,897 posts and 877 images saved from CT

29.8% of indexed threads saved