Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

For Sale and Wanted in QLD

Started by AVG45 · 29 Sept 2012 · 304 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo (partial recovery). Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

joe bloArchived member
would anyone purchase some rb30 rods and pistons on northside Brisbane? I have 12 rods with pistons still attached. 6 are 40 thou over the main interest might be in the 6 standard bore size Nissan pistons to replace detonated ones or something. $25 ---------- Post added 02-09-14 at 12:43 ---------- text me if you want the stuff. prob wont be on here. [phone removed] ---------- Post added 02-09-14 at 13:19 ----------
0 likes
OBT100Archived member
After an mx7 speedo drive. Pm me Cheers
0 likes
hillerusArchived member
Time for a shed cleanout: Calais Pop-Ups, including the indicator panels and two motors $300 VL Front Bar and trims (Rare Spares never fitted) $100 Calais lower door mouldings - full set $150 S1 Rb30 approx 120,000km + gearbox, radiator, ecu and any other bits I find $500 VL VN etc etc Brand New never fitted front strut towers $200 VL brown quarter glass inside trims L&R - $100 VL grey carpeted footwell side trims L&R - $75 Vn V8 Radiator - no leaks $50 VQ Statesman grey front seats with VL S2 rails - $150 VL full harness (not including engine) - $50 There is still more, but that is all I can think of at this point. Not sure how to post pictures, so send me a pm with your number and I will send you some pics as soon as possible.
0 likes
TroyVKArchived member
Id1000 injectors for sale Very good condition Very little use Bout to b cleaned so there good to go $650 Gold Coast
0 likes
sherman89Archived member
That's dearer than new.
0 likes
Jim.vl355Archived member
Hi all I was just chasing a plain grey high rise centre console lid in vgc or I'll swap my calais glove box and console lid for it Cheers jim [phone removed] or pm Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
0 likes
qic88Archived member
Wanting to sell my number plates since i have sold my vl, number plates say OJE730 which means O JET 30 plates have black background with white writing, one is normal size, one is slimline, in perfect condition, open to offers
0 likes
Jim.vl355Archived member
Hi all Wanted urgently I need a vl commodore/calais series 2 drivers seat rail.pm me or [phone removed] Cheers jim Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
0 likes
MR VL BT1Archived member
Wanted nos tail lights, or very good second hand Ethan [phone removed]
0 likes
PSI-301Archived member
Wtb: VL calais steering wheel preferably in grey
0 likes
ShiftyArchived member
If anyone has a standard VLT exhaust manifold & heat shield available, please PM me. I see the one above, but will be running a different intake, injectors turbo and ECU so I don't need any of the other parts.
0 likes
chocoArchived member
Anyone have a set of FR17 or 18s or VT international wheels for sale?
0 likes
AnthoArchived member
Hey guys not that anybody reads this anymore but anyways.... I have a 1988 Calais rolling shell for sale, no motor, box or interior originally an auto 6 banger, cardinal red / silver $1k ono Also have **** loads of parts from years of buying, selling and wrecking VL's If you need anything just ask and I'll see if I have what you're after
0 likes
AnthoArchived member
Now wrecking that car thread here >>> http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/showth...44#post3066444 (http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/showthread.php?p=3066444#post3066444)
0 likes
james bsArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by vlaholic [View Post] is it vl related this thread or any thing FS in qld.......? fs or swap I have a 30cc gas rc plane extra 310 it has a 2.4m wingspan and comes with controller, servos, engine never been flown or run only needs a propeller and battery im selling because im not getting back into RC planes and im going for my commercial pilots licence and it costs money so i dont need to blow it on toys my vl is another story. $400 or swap vl 30mm front and rear swaybar and ill through in my missus (fo shiz), rear kings lowered spings (12lb) and hard shocks, drift iridium speedo +2 other drift iridium gauges, power steering rack pump reservoir line etc + 30mm swaybar. or a combination of what im after above or anything similar. Phone troy 38002117 Hi Troy, My name is Sid James and I live at Noosa Heads qld, I noticed your add about the extra plane and firstly do you still have the plane and secondly are you still interested in trading for some car parts. I know from your post that you are a holden fan but you might have some contacts to either sell or trade on the parts that I have. I bought new a BA Falcon Turbo in 2004 and at 3000 klm I had extensive work done to it and still have under my house these as new parts A complete exaust system with cat converter Complete intercooler with all pipe work 6 as new fuel injectors All standard airboxes and pipe work etc So just wondering if you are interested in doing some kind of deal ? Contact me [email removed] or [phone removed] Thanks
0 likes
AnthoArchived member
Beige Series 1 Calais interior here: http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/showth...29#post3067029 (http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/showthread.php?p=3067029#post3067029)
0 likes
pigsyArchived member
ecu for r33 what do people have ALL GOOD GOT A MICROTECH
0 likes
TUF:03TArchived member
Have borgwarner Diff to suit vl shortened 8mm per side, 28 spline lsd with rebuild, alloy rear housing, 3.9 gears, complete Diff less brakes $1000
0 likes
torana565Archived member
What tyres could you fit?
0 likes
TUF:03TArchived member
Was set up to get 20x10" rims under
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 0 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today106

10,138 threads, 71,307 posts and 876 images saved from CT

29.6% of indexed threads saved