Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›VL Commodore
VL Commodore

LED fuse rails by niche

Started by obseshn · 4 Jan 2012 · 393 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo (partial recovery). Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

AVG45Archived member
Seems I can't find my email with proof of purchase, or PM's on here anywhere. Awesome! lol
0 likes
BaxArchived member
Most online banking sites let you search your records going back a fair amount of time, if you can find the transfer to his bank account?
0 likes
dougall83Archived member
ever thought of contacting "a current affair"?? or similar type of show?? he sounds like a con artist, so they may b intrasted?
0 likes
TheChadArchived member
I've already called the ACCC or whatever it is. He fed the lady bull**** about not being able to pay, since he's said that I have to take him to court. I'm just waiting on the paperwork she was supposed to send me so I can get it in motion. For what it's worth it's small claims court, there are no lawyers and no lawyers fees. there is a cost of $85, so at the least I'll go with one or two other people to reduce the cost, and I'll also be claiming the $85 cost (you can, provided the judgement is in your favour and you satisfy certain requirements).
0 likes
86SLVLTArchived member
Today tonight or a current affair!!
0 likes
TRB006Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by Antho [View Post] Did you get a response TRB006? It would be good to see this issue resolved but seems unlikely. He could be legit as I can't see why somebody would be trust worthy in selling many of these then all of a sudden turn into a scammer. Having said that Ive been scammed before on this site and IIRC the guy had a good trader rating. Sorry for delayed reply, been flat out with work.. There have been a couple of emails back and forth, see below.. His response from the last email reply that I posted: From: Mike [mailto:[email removed]] Sent: Wednesday, 2 April 2014 4:38 AM Subject: Re: Fuserail Hi Steve, I am not the only one involved in the process, coordinating with others since ongoing recovering from illness has been difficult along with bank records not reconciling with claims of payments, I have been especially warned off CT with threats of violence, home broken into, car broken into with my fuserail projects case stolen, all have police reports. I will not be on ct again for some time if at all, baxter has been in touch and prefer he be the channel, I can't take abuse from you again please, I am not up to further abuse. Gmail email from someone on ct claims they have it, if you see this, please advise police on the attached police report number asap, dont waste you time telling me as I can't do anything about it from where I am, http://niche.iinet.net.au/Stolen/ think it better steve you get refund, can do that now for limited number, so far 14 ppl have requested refunds, 11 paid, 3 are fake & police informed. Please don't email me again unless you expect a refund, I have limited number of stock and a balancing act to deliver, limited refunds are easier than juggling stock at moment esp so as I don't have all records to hand, cheers for now, Mike The above email had a scanned police report attached regarding the apparent break in to his vehicle, itemising the items stolen and their values. One of the items was his storage case apparently valued at $5k, containing parts for an electronic design project and notes, supposedly crucial items for the production of our fuserails. Interestingly, he had included all sorts of medication for varying ailments, such as high blood pressure, anti-anxiety tablets, cholesterol and testosterone?!?.. even though there was no value listed on the report - think it was more an attempt to try and prove that he has been sick and is on all sorts of medication. My Response: At 06:01 AM 2/04/2014, you wrote: Mike, I don’t think I was abusing you. I was asking you some questions about goods not delivered. Baxter hasn’t been in touch with me, I’ve never heard of him. I sent you this on 21.03.14 from my Hotmail account, and didn’t get any response at all… “Afternoon Mike. I just saw on calaisturbo.com that another user has received an email from you regarding the possible progress of the pre-paid orders on these fuse rails. I had basically given up on the idea of ever hearing from you again, and I considered my $125 or so to be a write off. If you are still genuinely attempting to fulfill the orders and see it thru, can you give me an update please. As per below, my address has changed twice since the one shown below, so I will need you to update my details again if/when they are ready to be shipped. Regards. Anthony.” Anyway, a refund would be great thanks. My last email yesterday had my original receipt of payment attached, which should match up with your bank records to prove transaction. Account name - Anthony ------- (not Steve). Bsb Number – xxxxxx Account Number - xxxxxxxx Thanks. Anthony. Latest reply: hullo, apologies for delay in reply, in thick of it with enquiries & old refunds, boards being quoted, other items in stock, will be updating website shortly, Mike And my reply.. Hey again. Not really interested in the website buddy. Just keen to know when I might see the refund in my account. Regards, Anthony. Not holding my breath, but I'll be sure to keep you all informed on progress.
0 likes
BaxArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by TRB006 [View Post] Baxter hasn�t been in touch with me, I�ve never heard of him. That's me for future reference. Due to him not being willing to come back onto CT, I proposed that he issued some statements through me, or communicated through me. But that never really took off. I mentioned that I have no reason to trust him, nor do I have any reason to trust you guys without all the facts, and as soon as I said that he cracked the ****s at me.
0 likes
AVG45Archived member
Sounds like he has an excuse for EVERYTHING. 11 Refunds paid, yet not 1 single person on here has vaildated that?... Sounds legit. ---------- Post added 04-04-14 at 14:26 ---------- What email address are you guys sending enquiries to?
0 likes
TRB006Archived member
First email address that he responded to earlier this week was [email removed] He's now sending from [email removed] Bax; I had that thought today when I saw your post in here actually mate. Hard to follow wtf he's talking about at the best of times!!
0 likes
AnthoArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by AVG45 [View Post] I fail to see how this guy could be seen as trustworthy Not saying he is I said he was trustworthy. I personally bought 2 rails direct from him a V1 and a V2 with no dramas at all, he was very thorough and professional both times. I know he sold quite a few. I'm just throwing it out there that surely he could have sold many more and made a lot more money if he continued selling them rather then intentionally rip a bunch of people off. No excuses for what he did though... just some food for thought
0 likes
KALAYArchived member
I have my original emails and proof of deposit into his accounts... I haven't been refunded by him yet... 2 years and waiting
0 likes
xAsh-Archived member
Wow, 2 years went quick... Basically wrote off my pre paid money as well, not even sure how much it was. Willing to dig through records if someone plans on taking this further and needs another proof or purchase
0 likes
AVG45Archived member
Found my original email, proof of transaction, receipt etc etc... Emailed it off yesterday. No reply so far. Was hoping for a 13 minute reply. Ha
0 likes
TRB006Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by AVG45 [View Post] Found my original email, proof of transaction, receipt etc etc... Emailed it off yesterday. No reply so far. Was hoping for a 13 minute reply. Ha Haha - gotta suck him in with a fake purchase enquiry if you want any sort of response mate! No further correspondence to report here..
0 likes
TheChadArchived member
he hasn't replied to my email... but that's because i made it clear that I am not interested in hearing any excuses and that other fraudulent claims have no bearing on my request. Basically structured the email so the only reply would be to answer my questions on refunds directly or to ignore it. Does anyone know where he's living now? is he back home? would be much easier if I could put a letter in his hands so he can't play anymore bull**** cards.
0 likes
rb25vlt8Archived member
There's an adress on this thread mite pay to go For a drive jack ?
0 likes
AVG45Archived member
Quote: guys, I am still recovering from chronic depression & nervous breakdowns re death of mother as enforced euthanasia at charlies hosp & negligent handling of mortgage on my home by private company, the house has been sold without the necessary public auction, it will be demoloshed, all the crap I am getgting when in and out of care is not helping, please stop sending me violent threats from gmail, someone has my fuserail project kit case, it was stolen earlier this year and has a police report, please advise if found, some angry person from ct has threatened me never to go back there or they will do my face in and they claimed they stole the case to get back at me, I think he goes by the name of steve or exec-steve from ct or somesuch. So I will NEVER go back to CT ever again - ok, email me your CT & if you angry person wanted a refund then you KNEW to send me via email ONLY, please discuss and find out between yourselves who has stolen my kit, the link is here http://niche.iinet.net.au/Stolen/ and see attahced report, I want my case back, it has several prototype parts, pilot samples from makers, alternate parts, backups the whole shabang - it has cost me months and heaps to have some CALAISTURBO Prick Steal it - I will find them eventually ! And one of many clues is the person on CT who is the theif LIKELY never actually asked for a refund at all via email, just rang to abuse me with a chuckle in their voice so a poker 'tell' they have my intellectual property incl a usb with the deisgn files, AFP will clamp down on IP fruad much more seriously than any unpaid refund some guys claim will cost me $20K, what ****s some on CT are ! And to the dozen or so ppl who emailed to say mine is easy to copy over the last 12 months - yeah pricks where is it - eh ? please note: production is starting again for a limited batch of about 40, this covers the 18 or so left from all the pre-payments but,m as there were requests for refunds from those that ALREADY got some then I can't trust any one of you however, if you definitely still want a refund and know you are entitled to it then you will need to fill out a statuory declarion you have not already had a refund AT ALL, see the blank form here, http://www.niche.ii.net/Blank_Statua...eclaration.jpg (http://www.niche.ii.net/Blank_Statuatory_Declaration.jpg) print it and fill it out & post it along with photocopy of your bank receipt, to PO Box 491, West Perth, WA, 6872, scanned copies will no longer be accepted, best have it witnessed by a public phrmacist which has a clear stamp imprint I can phone and check with them over the phone - not your Uncle or relative even if they claim to be a legal lawyer - OK ! If however, yoou still want a rail then that is great it makes it quicker the less peolple abuse me with texts, random phojne calls, shouting when in traffic on phone or dumping scripts & virusses on my email addresses, it only takes a small number of people to make you all look bad and I can't tell who to trust or not now one bit. If you are genuine you will get a refund or rail soon, there is a lot I cannot control but, BEAR in MIND, I went to the trouble to communciate with people to let them know I am going to have pilot production - I NEVER ****ING asked for any more money ok since 2012 - SO STOP the ****ING abuse - OK, grow up PRICKS. There will be NO - I Repeat NO face to face sales, no pickups all by eitgher express or tracked parcel mail ONLY - OK ! To all those mature who understand the issue of depression/mental illness then you come first you will either get the refund first ahead of idiots or the rail first ahead of complainers - no problems, just let me know if you still want a rail or not please, When the dust settles and the more people still want a rail they will get it sooner, if not then they can buy through ebay and pay their commission, I think that is fair - well ebcause if they don't need anymore it then they won't need to buy will they, then they get refunded, bye Bax, is that right, you are first for a refund, you came across well, so feel free to post this IN ENTIRETY wherever u like I only now read emails and not going to forums like CT to provoke un-intellgent ppl ever again who have such little life they nhave to makeup new email addresses to abuse ! thankyou Mike Was addressed to a heap of others so im assuming a lot of people from here received the same email. Basically yet again offers nothing.
0 likes
BaxArchived member
I'm first for a refund! Yay.. (didn't order a rail, lol) I've let him know that I didn't order any, I think he misunderstood what I meant when I told him that I had one of the original rails.
0 likes
AVG45Archived member
I don't think anyones getting a refund. Maybe I will send the stat dec off and see what comes of it, since I no longer need a rail!
0 likes
[SLY.747]Archived member
What a ****ing email to send lol "insert sob story" does he not realise that nobody gives a **** about his personal issues/family life, business is business and 2 years is a long time to make paid up customers to wait, especially for still no result. Everything just seems to convenient in his stories if you ask me, would not trust him as far as i could throw him, good luck with going through all his little hoops to get the money or rail out of him, waste of time id say.
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 1 guest active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today28

19,541 threads, 219,476 posts and 2,390 images saved from CT

57.1% of indexed threads saved