THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM
HOLDCOM Community
Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.
Sponsored by HOLDCOM AUTO PARTS ↗
+ Start a discussion
VL Commodore
LED fuse rails by niche
Started by obseshn · 4 Jan 2012 · 393 repliesPreserved from CalaisTurbo (partial recovery). Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
14-04-14, 16:18 GMT+10#322
My question is whether or not someone will stamp a stat dec for a different state or should I just print out a Vic one?
0 likes
15-04-14, 08:08 GMT+10#325
That's what I thought. Since the stat dec is being signed by you (and me for that matter), it would seem invalid if it was a Western Australian template.. So i'd say send one from your own state.
0 likes
15-04-14, 10:00 GMT+10#326
That email is just the rantings of a mentally unhinged person. So he's claiming to have given refunds, but can't actually track who he's given them to. Expect us to fill out a stat dec and send it back to him to get a refund? Check your f*#%^n account records dipsh1t! Also want's us to do him a favour and track down his stolen goods for him, has again attached his 'police report' which is more of a 'look how many pills I have to take coz my life is so hard' sympathy plea, and to top it all off, he's cc'd everyone's email addresses to each other, AND copied a sh1teload of personal email correspondence information onto it. This clown is really starting to f#*% me off...
0 likes
15-04-14, 11:23 GMT+10#327
Yeah the whole stat dec thing makes no sense to me also. If somebody sends you an email with a picture of a receipt, you don't willy nilly just transfer them a refund.
Step 1, you open a spreadsheet of all orders you've ever taken.
Step 2, you see if they've paid.
Step 3, you open your bank details, match account details with received details
Step 4, Either refund, tick off spreadsheet, or tell them they've already received it and to bugger off.
~~~~
Whoever did steal his stuff is a tosser. Despite whatever has happened it definitely isn't/wasn't the right course of action.
If I was waiting for a refund I'd be getting a stat dec, it takes 10 minutes and it's another piece of evidence that you've complied/provided him. And if he still doesn't refund it's further evidence to take back to small claims or whoever I'd be dealing with for a refund.
0 likes
15-04-14, 12:52 GMT+10#328
Why the **** do we have to fill out a stat dec to say we have paid and never received goods or refund? This **** is such a pain in the ass!!
0 likes
15-04-14, 13:23 GMT+10#329
The only thing I can think of is to confirm your identity and bank details. But it's still a pain in the ass.
0 likes
15-04-14, 14:34 GMT+10#330
Luckily I saved my details because I can no longer access them on my online banking website it's been that long
0 likes
16-04-14, 15:11 GMT+10#332
**** I hate this guy, what a ****ing ****.
Bax is first for a refund because he was so nice? Jesus ****ing christ you should read some of the emails I sent him. Every single one has been structured professionally and contained absolutely no abuse, foul language or threats other than legal implications.
That email hurt my head, typical of this ****, blaming everyone but himself, trying to make out like we've all wronged him to justify his actions.
0 likes
16-04-14, 22:58 GMT+10#333
He keeps saying he will make more and sell them on ebay. Do it already.
Wasn't he saying his case was stolen so how will he make these new ones without it? Doesn't add up to me.
0 likes
16-04-14, 23:30 GMT+10#334
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChad
[View Post]
**** I hate this guy, what a ****ing ****.
Bax is first for a refund because he was so nice? Jesus ****ing christ you should read some of the emails I sent him. Every single one has been structured professionally and contained absolutely no abuse, foul language or threats other than legal implications.
That email hurt my head, typical of this ****, blaming everyone but himself, trying to make out like we've all wronged him to justify his actions.
Spot on.
Bloke keeps sobbing like he has been the victim LOL tossa! And you are the prick! Not the people you have ripped off, the people have the right to be angry at you and grow the Fck up and quit bitching about your personal bs. Grow some balls and man up ya bish'.
0 likes
27-05-14, 12:07 GMT+10#336
I think this thread needs to be locked with a read- me note attached saying DO NOT BUY from this business.
In business, your personal life is hidden from the public arena. It is no excuse for bad business. WE ALL, have heartbreak from time to time.
I did enquire via email about the fuse rail explaining that I was a business importing other rails)and he actually sent me a lengthy email that had quite a few of customers personal details (NO I won't repost- too much sensitive info).
This is bad business.
Mike also wanted me to help him with his orders ( bizarre).
I think people have to let go and not waste your time with this guy - civil action for small claims may even be more of a waste of time.
Unless it's already stated, try the office of consumer affairs in Perth, they may have some advice.
Regards David
0 likes
27-05-14, 13:34 GMT+10#337
Quote:
Originally Posted by calaist5
[View Post]
I think this thread needs to be locked with a read- me note attached saying DO NOT BUY from this business.
In business, your personal life is hidden from the public arena. It is no excuse for bad business. WE ALL, have heartbreak from time to time.
I did enquire via email about the fuse rail explaining that I was a business importing other rails)and he actually sent me a lengthy email that had quite a few of customers personal details (NO I won't repost- too much sensitive info).
This is bad business.
Mike also wanted me to help him with his orders ( bizarre).
I think people have to let go and not waste your time with this guy - civil action for small claims may even be more of a waste of time.
Unless it's already stated, try the office of consumer affairs in Perth, they may have some advice.
Regards David
Most rational post of the thread.
Read/do this.
0 likes
16-06-14, 20:42 GMT+10#338
did anyone end up following this up? I've been busy at uni again but almost finished.
For what it's worth, consumer affairs were almost as useless as him
i called up, they followed up after a week (not an issue). he told them he has no money and they just said ok then. called me back and said they couldn't do anything because he's broke and I'd have to pursue him in court if I wanted. Asked if I would like some information on that and I said yes. she said she'd send it to me and never did lol. (i've since got the info myself)
0 likes
17-06-14, 19:10 GMT+10#339
I emailed him on April 22 as I hadn't received the email he'd sent other people about fulfilling the orders. He replied a few days later, acknowledged my Paypal receipt that I had attached with my message and replied: "Boards are underway but running late, nothing I can do at mo, will honour all orders..." I haven't heard from him since.
0 likes
17-06-14, 19:18 GMT+10#340
i recently emailed him and got a response.
i got a sob story about he is losing his house, he has no money but he is still making them and is waiting on suppliers.
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.
Who’s online
0 members and 0 guests active in the last 15 minutes
No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.
Visitors Today4
14,160 threads, 125,194 posts and 1,458 images saved from CT
41.4% of indexed threads saved