Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

Leb Vlt drag build

Started by leb vlt · 25 Dec 2011 · 357 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo (partial recovery). Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

caibsArchived member
run it down the strip as it is before you change anything
0 likes
leb vltArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by grunter01 [View Post] you change your mind like your undies probably change my mind more then my undies.... ---------- Post added 06-01-13 at 20:23 ---------- Quote: Originally Posted by caibs [View Post] run it down the strip as it is before you change anything eh about racing it, no time with work to get down on Wednesdays as I finish to late ---------- Post added 06-01-13 at 20:24 ---------- Quote: Originally Posted by SHIZNT [View Post] Its a very odd combo but for some reason it works so well... I reckon you scrap the V8 idea and do something that hasn't really been done like compound charge the GT42 dunno wat I wanna do with the driveline yet.. Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
xAsh-Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by SHIZNT [View Post] Its a very odd combo but for some reason it works so well... I reckon you scrap the V8 idea and do something that hasn't really been done like compound charge the GT42 Bit squishy under the bonnet for a streeter, i thought about this myself Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
WGN030Archived member
Polished or gold FR20's Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
cava454Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by WGN030 [View Post] Polished or gold FR20's Every Tom **** and Harry has FR's these days. Don't be a sheep. The ones on it now look mint and unique. Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
calais to4 meArchived member
Put the convos back on lol
0 likes
leb vltArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by WGN030 [View Post] Polished or gold FR20's It had BMW silver fr19s pre diff shortening and wanted something different. ---------- Post added 07-01-13 at 13:23 ---------- Quote: Originally Posted by calais to4 me [View Post] Put the convos back on lol Widened stockies with vlt hubcaps ftw. Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
DVS VL280Archived member
i like the billets something different Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
leb vltArchived member
copped this the other day aswell as a night in east perth lock up ... stupid arrogant prick of a dog with 0% knowledge about cars!!! Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
Xibit0rArchived member
bummer man east perth lockup sucks to big one to
0 likes
leb vltArchived member
so does the $1600 In fines I got aswell.... CAR IS BEING WRECKED EVERYTHING BESIDES SHELL AND INTERIOR IS FOR SALE!!!!!!!! EVERYTHING...
0 likes
VLWAGONITArchived member
LSX time?
0 likes
leb vltArchived member
Dunno yet
0 likes
VLWAGONITArchived member
throw a stock hot side and injectors in it, put standard diff in with stockies and get permits for everything
0 likes
leb vltArchived member
Why only to just get stickered all over again once I put the other stuff on it? Permits and engineer certz mean *** all, they will still say it has an oil leak or bald tyres so the ****s can revenue raise more money out of me
0 likes
caibsArchived member
why'd you go to lock up?
0 likes
leb vltArchived member
Apparently I was too forth coming towards the police with my attitude after I received the sticker, another car had to be called down as the 2 original police sat in there car as I was being abusive apparently.. Lol go figure, even told my mrs to calm me down.. ---------- Post added 22-01-13 at 20:08 ---------- Basically I was gona jump both of them and they shat ---------- Post added 22-01-13 at 20:09 ---------- Basically I was gona jump both of them and they shat
0 likes
inkArchived member
Oh man such a shame for them to sticker the VL...it's so hard not to get agitated when they put that yellow sticker on! When I got stickered (for petty sh!t) I swear the cop was absolutely frothing to sticker me, because I was get visibly annoyed. Nowdays I find being calm and not showing them I'm pissed off or angry can defuse the situation well. But yeah bottom line...traffic cops are scum. Look forward to see what you do with build next!
0 likes
leb vltArchived member
I came out calm man, asked them wat the issue is and 1st thing he said as don't be stupid u know why were here.. I lost it from then on.. he said to me that my bonnet gauges are wat he pulled me over for as there illegal! I said there not reflective and there not higher then the dash... his reason for them being illegal in his eyez are if I was to hit some1 at 100km/h the gauges would kill them if there head hit them.. I was like **** if I hit some1 at that speed the last thing they have to worry about is 3 flimsy gauges..
0 likes
3lturboArchived member
The big question-what sizes? Can't wait to see them on there.
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 1 guest active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today2

12,846 threads, 102,908 posts and 1,281 images saved from CT

37.5% of indexed threads saved