Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›VL Commodore
VL Commodore

LED fuse rails by niche

Started by obseshn · 4 Jan 2012 · 393 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo (partial recovery). Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

Miz_VL_TurboArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by calaist5 [View Post] I think this thread needs to be locked with a read- me note attached saying DO NOT BUY from this business. In business, your personal life is hidden from the public arena. It is no excuse for bad business. WE ALL, have heartbreak from time to time. I did enquire via email about the fuse rail explaining that I was a business importing other rails)and he actually sent me a lengthy email that had quite a few of customers personal details (NO I won't repost- too much sensitive info). This is bad business. Mike also wanted me to help him with his orders ( bizarre). I think people have to let go and not waste your time with this guy - civil action for small claims may even be more of a waste of time. Unless it's already stated, try the office of consumer affairs in Perth, they may have some advice. Regards David I agree. Everyone has personal issues. Business is business. We will leave the thread open for now so everyone else knows when someone has successfully received a refund and how they went about it. I'd be interested to see whether any legal action gets results. Niche also hasn't logged in since September 2012.
0 likes
XCHASEArchived member
This guy has the best stories ever. There's an answer for everything. None of which result in any resolution. We should keep this thread going until VL's are extinct. That's probably when they will be ready! Ps. The bank was taking his house about 2 years ago when I rang him. Banks don't just wait! Why should we.
0 likes
EvilPetArchived member
I can't believe this dude ripped us off so many years ago now. Still no refund. Still no justice. ---------- Post added 02-01-16 at 15:55 ---------- Quote: Originally Posted by Bax [View Post] I'm not 100% sure, somebody on here was compiling a list to take to their relative for lawyering up purposes? Can't remember who it was without looking back Unfortunately those without some kind of screenshot of a transfer or receipt are fairly screwed as far as providing some evidence goes. But I don't know why you guys haven't compiled a list yet. Username, how much you paid, proof you paid it. Somebody compile the information and take it to authorities if need be. This was done awhile back as I sent in a screenshot. Have to check to whom though as it was so long ago.
0 likes
200seriesArchived member
anyone know this guys name, looking to get hold of him, his rights to the board or a board. the is a auto electrician that does original fues rail replacements for $189 really good quality prodducts from him, he makes ALOT of vl stuff.
0 likes
XCHASEArchived member
Someone gave me these details of his business premises apparently. Not sure if current. Michael E Massen (08) 9444 8961 [phone removed] 18 Brady St Mt Hawthorn WA 6016
0 likes
SteveArchived member
That was his mums old house
0 likes
DENTEDArchived member
I never got ripped off. I got my rails and had no issues?
0 likes
BaxArchived member
On his first or second lot? There's a lot of people that got them the first time around, hell I paid for version 1 and he sent me version 2. It was only afterwards when he planned on doing a big order when things went pear shaped.
0 likes
XCHASEArchived member
Guess you got lucky, Im still waiting. Still cant use high beams. 4years later..... Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
PSI086Archived member
First one I bought there was no issues at all. The **** still owes me 3 rails from the last batch though
0 likes
3lturboArchived member
Bet he still goes through this thread but on a fake account.
0 likes
calaist5Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by 3lturbo [View Post] Bet he still goes through this thread but on a fake account. I agree and I don't want to rub salt into people's wounds but I have wondered lately what is his new venture. Most people end up doing something.
0 likes
XCHASEArchived member
I rang and got a hold of his son apparently. he was going to call me back. still waiting.
0 likes
TheChadArchived member
I still have my payment receipt. Maybe I should just take him to small claims. it's such a hassle though. He's ripped us for something that costs basically nothing, it's more the principle of the thing. Like I could easily earn more money at work in the time I would lose drafting letters and **** for this ****.
0 likes
calaist5Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by TheChad [View Post] I still have my payment receipt. Maybe I should just take him to small claims. it's such a hassle though. He's ripped us for something that costs basically nothing, it's more the principle of the thing. Like I could easily earn more money at work in the time I would lose drafting letters and **** for this ****. Agree, if this helps you find closure pursuing this avenue, do it. I guess it may be a little easier these days with online services.
0 likes
EvilPetArchived member
Still no update on this? I think the dude figured we'd all give up.
0 likes
MUSArchived member
Hey Niche, do you have any fuserails laying around? Mines melted Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
deanoVLCTArchived member
Niche I hope you are reading this cause karma will get you for what you done to these fellas and I hope you get knocked out in the very near future
0 likes
XCHASEArchived member
Still waiting for the call back. ****ing dog ****
0 likes
SIrollerArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by SIroller [View Post] deposited full amount and sent email with screenprint and postage details Win can't wait to get the one with lights. I purchased and have been restoring some bonnet lining so the lights will be a schmick touch https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/VL-Holde.../253249266402? (https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/VL-Holden-Advanced-Upgraded-Fuse-Rail-Auto-Light-Timed-Engine-4-x-LED-lighting-/253249266402?) hey everyone. seems that someone is actually going ahead with these and it seems that they are attempting to honour any old purchases. I'm attempting to get old 2012 evidence of payment :/ cool beans Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 1 guest active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today28

19,546 threads, 219,563 posts and 2,394 images saved from CT

57.1% of indexed threads saved