Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›VL Commodore
VL Commodore

LED fuse rails by niche

Started by obseshn · 4 Jan 2012 · 393 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo (partial recovery). Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

XCHASEArchived member
Ive been following this up over the last few days also. Seem to get the run around. Send me a stat dec and any proposed deal that was done. Also send us a bank trasfer receipt. I doubt it will eventuate.
0 likes
EvilPetArchived member
I'm going through the process now. Have dug up my old emails and the all important receipt screenshot from when I paid. I have to do a Stat Dec but difficult as I'm not in WA but they have provided a way forward to honour a previous purchase even though they're not technically connected to Mike anymore business-wise. I'm keen to put this to rest finally.
0 likes
NZ_GTSArchived member
After a few back and forth emails with Mike's new business partners, the fuse rail I ordered back in 2012 was finally delivered to me last week at no cost. The product is top notch, just a shame it took over five years to eventuate! Still, I've got it now and that's all that matters.
0 likes
BaxArchived member
That's good to hear. It really was a great product, I was lucky enough to actually receive mine when I ordered it. Shame about all the BS that came from it.
0 likes
trkwpnArchived member
So there for sale on ebay ?
0 likes
HDTGM1Archived member
Hi These were up on ebay on Sunday the 7th of January 2018. I contacted the seller and enquired about the product and they invited and suggested me to purchase off ebay. This was enough to steer clear and within hours the advertisement was removed. Regards, HDTGM1
0 likes
MUSArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by HDTGM1 [View Post] Hi These were up on ebay on Sunday the 7th of January 2018. I contacted the seller and enquired about the product and they invited and suggested me to purchase off ebay. This was enough to steer clear and within hours the advertisement was removed. Regards, HDTGM1 In my opinion, wanting to do business through eBay is a good thing. PayPal has your back if they turn into thieves!
0 likes
TheChadArchived member
How do we get in contact to get the one we ordered? I have a payment receipt as proof.
0 likes
KALAYArchived member
contact him on ebay i went through all that they want a receipt, bank statement, statdec and forum posts
0 likes
HDTGM1Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by MUS [View Post] In my opinion, wanting to do business through eBay is a good thing. PayPal has your back if they turn into thieves! Hi When I say "off" ebay, I meant not using ebay. Regards, HDTGM1
0 likes
NZ_GTSArchived member
I managed to get the rail I was owed through a few back and forth emails and proof of payment. Took a while to get sorted but it turned up just before Christmas, almost six years after paying for it! Finished installing it this arvo. Happy as.
0 likes
PSI086Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by TheChad [View Post] How do we get in contact to get the one we ordered? I have a payment receipt as proof. Don't waste your time. All they have done is **** me around and push my buttons. Sent 2x stat decs, 2 x bank statements and every email conversation with Mike and all of my messages are just being ignored now. Came up with every excuse under the sun why my claim was apparently invalid and spoke to me like I was 3 years old. Everything seems to be on their "terms" enough though I have all the proof of the purchase I need. I ended up putting foward a case to the national cybercrime agency. Everyone else in my position needs to do the same because you won't receive your rails. They are just using ebay as a platform to hide behind and because people purchasing off their are receiving their rails there is no issue with that according to ebay
0 likes
TheChadArchived member
What is the company/seller? Purple engine?
0 likes
HDTGM1Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by TheChad [View Post] What is the company/seller? Purple engine? Hi If my memory serves me right they could be located in WA and yes that is the company. Regards, HDTGM1
0 likes
NZ_GTSArchived member
Still in WA according to the emails I received. Ebay user name is purple_engine
0 likes
TRB006Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by PSI086 [View Post] Don't waste your time. All they have done is **** me around and push my buttons. Sent 2x stat decs, 2 x bank statements and every email conversation with Mike and all of my messages are just being ignored now. Came up with every excuse under the sun why my claim was apparently invalid and spoke to me like I was 3 years old. Everything seems to be on their "terms" enough though I have all the proof of the purchase I need. I ended up putting foward a case to the national cybercrime agency. Everyone else in my position needs to do the same because you won't receive your rails. They are just using ebay as a platform to hide behind and because people purchasing off their are receiving their rails there is no issue with that according to ebay +1 from me: I tried to follow up with 'these' c*#%s in an attempt to get what is owed to me. Started off as a polite enquiry and an attempt to provide them with the requested proof of money transfer for goods never received. After about 8 or 9 emails and ebay messages back and forth, I pulled the pin as it was causing me too much grief and frustration. I have never before in my life encountered someone who infuriates me like this bloke. Although the claim is that there are a couple of other people who are selling these on behalf of Mike, I am certain that they are just aliases that he is operating under. There is simply no way to communicate with the scumbag. It's as though he just keeps on ranting and carrying on about unrelated b%*#@!t until he wears you down and you have no other choice but to give up. Can you PM me some details about this cybercrime thing you submitted mate? I might do the same..
0 likes
KALAYArchived member
Have you got the messages from "frank" that they are moving soon, and may take a while? or the other one that "some parts are not up to standard"? 2 that i got...
0 likes
HDTGM1Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by KALAY [View Post] Have you got the messages from "frank" that they are moving soon, and may take a while? or the other one that "some parts are not up to standard"? 2 that i got... Hi Yes I was told those. I was informed that the delay I was to expect was that they were waiting for high temp capable fuse holders as they use lower temp capable fuse holders when they make fuse rails that go into the cabin of the car and created some issues with standards. My fuse rail has arrived safely but did take close to 2 weeks to arrive. Regards, HDTGM1
0 likes
PSI086Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by TRB006 [View Post] +1 from me: I tried to follow up with 'these' c*#%s in an attempt to get what is owed to me. Started off as a polite enquiry and an attempt to provide them with the requested proof of money transfer for goods never received. After about 8 or 9 emails and ebay messages back and forth, I pulled the pin as it was causing me too much grief and frustration. I have never before in my life encountered someone who infuriates me like this bloke. Although the claim is that there are a couple of other people who are selling these on behalf of Mike, I am certain that they are just aliases that he is operating under. There is simply no way to communicate with the scumbag. It's as though he just keeps on ranting and carrying on about unrelated b%*#@!t until he wears you down and you have no other choice but to give up. Can you PM me some details about this cybercrime thing you submitted mate? I might do the same.. Exactly the same situation for me. Tried being civil and got nowhere except having my buttons pushed like never before. I was even being told **** like a shooting star just went past and how proud he was of his daughter. Like I care when all I want is my rails. I'll inbox you with some info on the claim
0 likes
SIrollerArchived member
so I got two messages yesterday from frank and fiona. as others have stated lots of over-information. Theyve acknowledged that they have notes of my username next to a singular order and also an order for two. they've requested an adress which ebay will not allow me to send. supposably so they know what stat dec is required. they've requested emails which i dont have and statements of transfer.... but they have a note saying they have orders from me? heres the additional stuff they've sent which is all useless info: Quote: Hi Mitcham, In respect of your fuse-rail product claim, Our apologies for considerable delay in followup, ebay's method of handling messages isnt ideal for us and caused me difficulty with folders more than 60 days old, many fell off the list. I believe my father Frank made requests of all re details but, some have not replied - not unusual as we think a few trying it on as duplicates of sorts Unfortunately we havent heard from you re your address as I think that is the last item since we did find mike's advert link from another claimant but, would be helpful to get messages between you and mike please ? Mainly we need your address for two reasons:- 1- determine the state in australia to link you to the correct stat dec as they are a bit different between states 2- Send the product or advise pickup when you send back the stat dec We have your CT nick as "SIroller" which appears to match but, just need address to take next step. We have product at the ready for shipment during week, hopefully before Wednesday and perhaps get before next weekend. Kind Regards Quote: Hi again Mitcham, Sorry Fiona here again, I notice we have a note re only one kit under your nickname, yet another which suggested two. For your information, banks might not like to supply records that go back more than 5 years but they must retain them for 7 years due to any potential tax audit process. Under provisions of about 5 years ago they cannot charge for those records kept online and that started pre 2000 i believe. In other words the banks might be resistant but, they must supply records. We have some records but, they are incomplete as mike's home was broken into some 5 times once his medical condition collapsed due to his mothers death and mortgagee action. Oddly although he had 3 cars in his driveway the only one trashed with engine parts taken was his vl calais turbo with the others untouched and his workshop robbed yet Only of vl parts as well as mike's ip files which included most paper records of payments as well. Hence we are taking appropriate steps to pin down those in WA who - as it happens were likely observed by neighbours as reports indicate. So far three people from the forum "CT" have been caught outright fabricating and one with a criminal record. Anything else you have will help and clear doubts and should go more quickly now too that many fake claims have been dismissed. We do however have possible police claim re several ebay fake buys inflating ebay sales and lying to ebay re bank deposits several times in Dec & Jan 2018. All seem to be your calaisturbo associates, hence we are not quick to refund :-( Looking forward to your earliest response, thanks Kind Regards Fiona FL Labs Ltd (SG)
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 0 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today5

15,513 threads, 145,874 posts and 1,672 images saved from CT

45.3% of indexed threads saved