Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›General discussion
General discussion

Mag wheels edited on VL's or any Holden car of yours here

Started by TuxedoCal · 2 Aug 2018 · 24 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo (partial recovery). Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

TuxedoCalArchived member
The first picture is what it actually looks like then the other picture is with some black mag wheels edited on it. Hopefully I get a chance to edit some more mags onto it soon and then I'll post more pictures of it. [Image in original archive] [Image in original archive]
0 likes
TuxedoCalArchived member
The first picture is actually how the Red VLC originally looked. Then I edited the wheels while still on the car to be Black using a different edit method to what I normally do. (Normally I copy and paste edited wheels onto the picture and resize them to suit the size of the picture). I'm really satisfied with this new method but it only works for changing existing chrome wheels to black. Check it out for yourself - [Image in original archive] [Image in original archive]
0 likes
TuxedoCalArchived member
This is a quick edit I did to a Light Metallic Gold VL wagon. See before and after pictures below: [Image in original archive] [Image in original archive]
0 likes
TuxedoCalArchived member
This is an original VL GrpA Brock commodore (1st photo) that I edited to look like a Blue replica (2nd photo) that I saw in SA about 18yrs ago. I edited the colour and put white VK directional aero's on it. [Image in original archive] (https://postimages.org/)online image hosting (https://postimages.org/) [Image in original archive] (https://postimages.org/)
0 likes
TuxedoCalArchived member
1st picture is the original picture of an ex SA Police VL. The second picture is the one I have edited to show one that was in SA many years ago with Maroon VN SV3800 Walkinshaw mags on it. [Image in original archive] (https://postimages.org/) [Image in original archive] (https://postimages.org/)
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

2 members and 11 guests active in the last 15 minutes

3,219 threads and 20,502 posts saved from CT