Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›VL Commodore
VL Commodore

Where are they now - VL's from VLCT.com.au??

Started by TuxedoCal · 30 Aug 2018 · 70 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

TuxedoCalArchived member
Here is some other pictures of the Silver slate VL from SA back in 2009 with its owner at the time being someone called Sean. Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
TuxedoCalArchived member
Sorry for more pictures of the same car but I found more recent pictures of what it looked like before he didn't post any more pictures. I still have plenty of other pictures of many other VL's to post so stay tuned, they will be posted every day or so. Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
TuxedoCalArchived member
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
TuxedoCalArchived member
Rare looking Green HDT VL. Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
TUXEDOArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by TuxedoCal [View Post] Here is some other pictures of the Silver slate VL from SA back in 2009 with its owner at the time being someone called Sean. Sean sold the car a few years ago now, it still gets around Adelaide from time to time. The owner is from the northern suburbs, I believe.
0 likes
TuxedoCalArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXEDO [View Post] Sean sold the car a few years ago now, it still gets around Adelaide from time to time. The owner is from the northern suburbs, I believe. It was a nice looking car that Silver slate VLCT, glad to hear it is still in SA, hopefully I'll see it around some time. Silver slate is such a classy colour on VLC's. Thanks for your update TUXEDO ---------- Post added 03-10-18 at 22:33 ---------- I knew of a silver VLC N/A that looked exactly like this in SA in the mid to late 1990's - lowered with polished VL calais wheels, but I don't know where it is now. Was a beautiful example of a stock VL Calais. This one looks just as nice. Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
TuxedoCalArchived member
Sorry for the delayed posting but the 'Tinypic' website that I use to upload pictures to and copy the link into this website was down or had crashed so I had to wait for the Tinypic website to become active again. Finally - here are some more pictures. My dad had an alpine white VK Calais that looked very similar to this VLC. Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
TuxedoCalArchived member
V8 VLC Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
TUXEDOArchived member
Some of the VLs I've owned 1k001 Calais One mature lady owner Executive LV2 Berlina LW5 Executive Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
Photo 1 shared by TUXEDO
0 likes
TuxedoCalArchived member
Some very nice VL's there TUXEDO. I remember seeing the 1K001 (tuxedo black) VLC around and also the white Berlina. I don't recall seeing any of your other VL's. I'm hoping that you still have a VL or two. Meanwhile - here are some more VL's for this thread - Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
TuxedoCalArchived member
Finally VLCT website back up and running after being down for the last 2-3 days. Here are some more VL's: Massive aftermarket VL Calais wheels. Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
TuxedoCalArchived member
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
TuxedoCalArchived member
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
TuxedoCalArchived member
All conquering V8 Black Beast!! Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
TuxedoCalArchived member
Here are some more Calais pictures. ---------- Post added 22-10-18 at 22:23 ---------- Here are the yellow ones - Nice ---------- Post added 22-10-18 at 22:25 ---------- Correction, the above ones are 2 x VL BT1's and 1x VL Calais Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
TuxedoCalArchived member
More VL's....where are they now, where are any of the VL's in this entire thread? Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
TuxedoCalArchived member
These VL's could still be out there somewhere!!! ---------- Post added 25-10-18 at 22:58 ---------- Here is another one of my Favourite black VL's, very classy mags but he changed them to something different sometime after these pictures: Awesome Deep Blue VLC with sweet looking mags!!! Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
calaist5Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by TuxedoCal [View Post] More VL's....where are they now, where are any of the VL's in this entire thread? Non turbo like this was for sale from Marion way on gumtree a couple years back for $7k ---------- Post added 26-10-18 at 01:04 ---------- Quote: Originally Posted by TUXEDO [View Post] Some of the VLs I've owned One mature lady owner Executive I remember commenting on seeing this on the SA spotted thread years ago. Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
TuxedoCalArchived member
V8 VLC - Another V8 VLC - Here is Deano's Black VL, not sure if he still has it, from memory I think he sold it - Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
TuxedoCalArchived member
Dark Cherry Red VLC, what a sweet looking ride!!! Green Injected V8 - VLC Mock. Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

1 member and 11 guests active in the last 15 minutes

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 47 images saved from CT