THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM
HOLDCOM Community
Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.
Sponsored by HOLDCOM AUTO PARTS ↗
+ Start a discussion
CalaisTurbo archive
[WTB - NSW] Wanted genuine Calais Turbo ($20000)
Started by Miz_VL_Turbo · 18 May 2017 · 49 repliesPreserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
12-07-17, 21:47 GMT+10#22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsa
[View Post]
Exact same car was for sale by the exact same person for 30k a year ago.......
Add 25% or more on October 21st this year.
(According to some people).
0 likes
14-07-17, 18:55 GMT+10#23
Quote:
Originally Posted by calaist5
[View Post]
Add 25% or more on October 21st this year.
(According to some people).
I've been living under a rock, what's happening on the 21st? Holden shutting up shop?
0 likes
14-07-17, 21:15 GMT+10#24
Correct Chris my man!
So everyone's vn will be a collectors item lol
0 likes
14-08-17, 21:23 GMT+10#25
Quote:
Originally Posted by deanoVLCT
[View Post]
Correct Chris my man!
So everyone's vn will be a collectors item lol
Lol! "VN exec 89, 1st of the v6 Buick holdens, faded red paint 10k"
0 likes
04-01-18, 13:38 GMT+10#28
haha the bank of ez's savings that should be going towards something more useful
0 likes
04-01-18, 18:27 GMT+10#29
Have a squiz on gumtree, blokes dropped his price to 20k for factory manual Calais turbo, same colour as your old one too I think
0 likes
06-01-18, 08:45 GMT+10#31
Offered the bloke 15 unseen, didn't wanna know about it, I think it's fair considering it has an a6 motor, probably an mf5 and no doubt holes cut everywhere for previous setups.
0 likes
07-01-18, 21:53 GMT+10#33
Cost of doing business, if you want a hassle free sale and need to sell take a tad less then you want, or you can hold for another X amount of time and have countless people waste your time. He could take the 15 and buy Bitcoin, he will have the 20 in no time hhaha
0 likes
07-01-18, 22:23 GMT+10#34
I agree with everything your saying Christopher
---------- Post added 07-01-18 at 21:53 ----------
By the way it’s $19,990 now lol
0 likes
08-01-18, 08:12 GMT+10#35
Quote:
Originally Posted by deanoVLCT
[View Post]
I agree with everything your saying Christopher
---------- Post added 07-01-18 at 21:53 ----------
By the way it�s $19,990 now lol
Haha thanks mate!
You know the car Deano and I are blabbing on about Erin? Something that takes your fancy?
0 likes
07-02-18, 04:16 GMT+10#36
I wouldn't be buying a calais turbo these days - increased in price and gone down in quality. Secondhand parts are too expensive, and spares are hard to find. Best bang for buck are clean Jap cars atm. I was eyeing off my old Calais Turbo for 25k in Aug 2016 and it was good value for money, but I'd never get a RWC on it nowadays - would of been nice to return to stock though.
0 likes
08-02-18, 18:26 GMT+10#37
Morgz you sellout!!! Where's the Vl love brother lol
Agre with everything your saying, i can never turn my back on vls though lol
Which was your old Calais turbo?
0 likes
30-04-18, 14:45 GMT+10#38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsa
[View Post]
Haha thanks mate!
You know the car Deano and I are blabbing on about Erin? Something that takes your fancy?
Sorry for late reply but yes I saw the one. Only interested in an A8 motor.
0 likes
29-09-18, 09:28 GMT+10#39
http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/11965...utm_source=sms (http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/1196588762?utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_ios&utm_medium=social&utm_source=sms)
Lw5???
---------- Post added 29-09-18 at 15:43 ----------
http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/11965...utm_source=sms (http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/1196549646?utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_ios&utm_medium=social&utm_source=sms)
Needs work
0 likes
01-10-18, 14:22 GMT+10#40
Quote:
Originally Posted by calaist5
[View Post]
http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/11965...utm_source=sms (http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/1196549646?utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_ios&utm_medium=social&utm_source=sms)
---------- Post added 29-09-18 at 15:43 ----------
http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/11965...utm_source=sms (http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/1196588762?utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_ios&utm_medium=social&utm_source=sms)
Lw5???
---------- Post added 29-09-18 at 15:43 ----------
http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/11965...utm_source=sms (http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/1196549646?utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_ios&utm_medium=social&utm_source=sms)
Needs work
Adds down, must of had a typo in the price too
19,000, think he accidentally added the 1, $9,000 is what it's worth
0 likes
This discussion is closed to new replies.
Who’s online
1 member and 10 guests active in the last 15 minutes
3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 47 images saved from CT