Preserved from CalaisTurbo (partial recovery). Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
22-02-17, 10:46 GMT+10#21 I dont know whats going on with VL owners these days, asking prices are beyond belief. Just a few years ago before they were "classics"
Anything over 10k was immac. Now 10k gets you a POS (not refering to BT1s)...... People are asking over 1k for calais seats that dont even have all the buttons and are a mess!
Goodluck mate, sorting through the over priced rust buckets to find a keeper.
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
23-02-17, 19:59 GMT+10#22 see the BT1 today for 60k!
0 likes
24-02-17, 07:26 GMT+10#24 BT1 for 60k bahahaha.
There is a dealership I see on eBay, they have a clean n/a vl SL for 19k, they also have a Calais sport 5.0l at like 40k or something LMFAO. They're as bad as the bloke that's been trying to sell the vl director for 200k for like 8 years lol.
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
24-02-17, 08:48 GMT+10#25 Hahahah I hate vl people ATM
0 likes