Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›VL Commodore
VL Commodore

[EXRTA] BT1 build & restoration

Started by Katsa · 31 Oct 2016 · 24 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo (partial recovery). Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

KatsaArchived member
Some updates Started sanding back car but have decided to paint strip as paint was really poor and not entirely sure what's hidden under there. Have picked up an inlet manifold Really urgently need a clean bootlid as mine doesn't quite line up the best and would rather replace then repair. Hunting for Hotside and glide if anyone's selling!
0 likes
adrian-85Archived member
Sounds good Chris. Don't see many this colour, but does look very good when fresh I've got a beige steering wheel if that's what you're after. It's yours if so, I owe ya anyway! Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
KatsaArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by adrian-85 [View Post] Sounds good Chris. Don't see many this colour, but does look very good when fresh I've got a beige steering wheel if that's what you're after. It's yours if so, I owe ya anyway! Yes man exactly what I'm after!! I'll grab it 100% Thanks man legend Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
adrian-85Archived member
Not a problem buddy. Will arrange a catch up one weekend and show ya the t51r Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
calaist5Archived member
Pictures please if you are interested. Cheers David
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 5 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today46

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 354 images saved from CT