Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›VL Commodore
VL Commodore

1987 Factory Berlina Turbo

Started by GMH-780 · 13 Oct 2015 · 21 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

GMH-780Archived member
A family move to Brisbane and changing jobs, building houses etc. has limited my progress this last year but I am nearly on top of things again and recommencing the VL progress. I am now going to keep the Auto, at least until I've run my 10. The last thing to do in the getting it back to mint state is the bailey channels. I'm now starting to look into engine builders and transmission guys in Brisbane. Any recommendations?
0 likes
350statoArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by GMH-780 [View Post] A family move to Brisbane and changing jobs, building houses etc. has limited my progress this last year but I am nearly on top of things again and recommencing the VL progress. I am now going to keep the Auto, at least until I've run my 10. The last thing to do in the getting it back to mint state is the bailey channels. I'm now starting to look into engine builders and transmission guys in Brisbane. Any recommendations? Looks mint!! For the auto, I'd recommend Gilroy's Automatics in Toowoomba, worth the trip, the guy is a wizard on auto's, Engine wise, there are many, but for RB, I'd be only talking to Justin at JW Automotive, I'm sure there are plenty of members that can vouch for these guys, Justin may cost a bit more, but it really is a case of get what you pay for.
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 5 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today47

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 354 images saved from CT