Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›VL Commodore
VL Commodore

VL calais turbo

Started by BT1 SA · 3 Sept 2015 · 24 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

deanoVLCTArchived member
Agreed! Mate don't be spending $144 on that, ripoff! You buy your blue Vlct off Adrian?
0 likes
BT1 SAArchived member
Ok cool yeah you know your cars mate. Do you know anything about the car?
0 likes
deanoVLCTArchived member
It looked familiar, bought another Calais off him last year, he was very difficult to deal with!
0 likes
BT1 SAArchived member
He did mention that at the time. Yeah a "bit difficult " all good in the end..well sort of but I'm not here to ridicule. I'm more interested in finding out a bit more about the history of the car as people recognize it and the trivial side of things. One thing Adrian did give me was most of the original paper work and record book on the odometer history. I'm getting the engine rebuild atm and almost finished painting the engine bay. I'll post pictures soon guys. It's a pretty clean car. One bloody small ciggy burn on the back seat which I'll fix once it's mechanically sounds. I've bought heaps of NOS items so it should look nice when it's done.
0 likes
BT1 SAArchived member
DeanoVLCT how did you go with the plastic cowl? Cheers.
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 4 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today47

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 359 images saved from CT