Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›VL Commodore
VL Commodore

VL Headlights not bright enough

Started by Rb30et87 · 27 June 2015 · 22 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

philbyArchived member
I just put 100 watt high beam H3's in my high beam and am going to put 55/100 watt H4 globes in for head lights will this melt my fuse rail? Has anyone found any good Led replacements?
0 likes
PSI086Archived member
There's a fair chance they will with factory wiring. Rewire it like I posted earlier and it should be fine though
0 likes
Duke57TTArchived member
Yes the fuse rail will melt. Quote: Originally Posted by philby [View Post] I just put 100 watt high beam H3's in my high beam and am going to put 55/100 watt H4 globes in for head lights will this melt my fuse rail? Has anyone found any good Led replacements? If you have good volts, it really comes down to the glass and reflector. I put new headlights in mine, put Narva 55/60 +50% or something in, then went for a drive and adjusted the height of the lights until I was happy with how they showed on the road.
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

1 member and 11 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today64

4,474 threads, 27,973 posts and 488 images saved from CT

13.1% of indexed threads saved