Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

General Discussion - WA

Started by Psychotik · 7 May 2015 · 28 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

brusselArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by Skinkis [View Post] Waiting for parts is the most boring thing ever. Did you know that? its like watching paint dry everytime you log in to track your packages and they havent progessed anywhere...and then when it rocks up its broken Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
SkinkisArchived member
Try 6 months wait for a glide.
0 likes
caibsArchived member
That's crazy talk. Why 6 months ?
0 likes
SkinkisArchived member
Something about some adapter plates that never arrived etc. Once all parts were there, the actual build didn't take long. Hasn't been too bad though, I've had my girlfriends Cosworth to tinker with in the meantime Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
brusselArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by Skinkis [View Post] Something about some adapter plates that never arrived etc. Once all parts were there, the actual build didn't take long. Hasn't been too bad though, I've had my girlfriends Cosworth to tinker with in the meantime Have you got the glide in the car now, and was it worth the wait? Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
SkinkisArchived member
Not yet, hoping that I can collect it today. Will still be a few more things I need to do before the car will be back on the road though, but once I have the box, it shouldn't take too long I hope.
0 likes
fmx939Archived member
Any details on the car? going glide, it seems it will be a stout combo.
0 likes
SkinkisArchived member
"stock". Nah, it won't be too wild in todays measurements I guess. Will be running 98, have a Precision 6466 with a 6boost manifold sitting just itching to go on, but decided to do driveline first as the poor old Jatco didn't like life. I would expect it to make in the realms of ~450rwhp once finished with moderate boost. Should be good for a bit more on E85 and lots of boost, but that's not really what I'm after to be honest. If it gets me in the 10's then I'm happy. Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
fmx939Archived member
still wild in Perths VL turbo measurements tho lol should see 10's pretty easy with that kind of power on 98, good to see another nicely built vl to hit the streets tho Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 5 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today47

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 355 images saved from CT