THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM
HOLDCOM Community
Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.
Sponsored by HOLDCOM AUTO PARTS ↗
+ Start a discussion
CalaisTurbo archive
FS: Sunglass holder & Bootlid seal
Started by fleas · 15 Apr 2015 · 30 repliesPreserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
22-01-17, 17:37 GMT+10#25
I'm considering buying these so I can stop seeing them advertised
---------- Post added 22-01-17 at 17:07 ----------
Over 4,000 views and nearly for sale for 24 months lol
0 likes
26-01-17, 10:40 GMT+10#26
I know, and there are even older threads
Mostly time wasters though....bloody sick of the time wasters
0 likes
This discussion is closed to new replies.
Who’s online
1 member and 10 guests active in the last 15 minutes
Visitors Today12
3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 63 images saved from CT